BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I have to eat all day, I'm an ectomorph. I slam down a 16oz serving of protein/weight gain shake before bed. At least 1,000 calories.

I don't drink alcohol or coffee but I drink 2-4litres of Pepsi everyday. My one guilty pleasure I suppose.

The ZMA helps and it gives me bizarre dreams which is common. It also makes my morning wood as hard as diamonds.

How much sugar do those shake have? Slamming that many calories before bed is going to wreck your sleep and the sugar and caffeine from that much soda destroys your mood and body.

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
If you don't eat atleast 3 hours before bed, don't drink caffeine after 12pm, and take ZMA, it helps a lot too.

I have to eat all day, I'm an ectomorph. I slam down a 16oz serving of protein/weight gain shake before bed. At least 1,000 calories.

I don't drink alcohol or coffee but I drink 2-4litres of Pepsi everyday. My one guilty pleasure I suppose.

The ZMA helps and it gives me bizarre dreams which is common. It also makes my morning wood as hard as diamonds.
Absolutely, you wouldn't believe how important good sleep hygiene is. If you eat too late, drink caffeine too late, and imbibe too much blue light before you hit the hay, you can basically ruin your circadian rhythm and wake up feeling like shit for the whole day. And everyone is prone to checking their smart phone first thing in the morning too, which doesn't help either.

I dunno about ice cold, but sleeping in pitch blackness is optimal. I've developed this habit of listening to paranormal podcasts as I lay in bed which I think I should lose, since they tend to give me scary and weird dreams and wake me up in the middle of the night.

• 3Moron
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I don't know much about Nazis at all, I think you've conflated me with Wincel. I do think back at the misc it has been Nazified beyond repair, though, and I'm sure the politics section here is Nazified too, but I can't verify because I was cancelled from it.
Says he doesn’t know much about nazis at all while simultaneously claiming a group of people have been nazified beyond repair.

Labeling people with something he can’t even define. Just libshit faggot retard things

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

explosiveMidget

Log Wizard
This midget is many thing but a cuck most cerrtainly ain't 1 of them. You'll learn in time to keep my username out ur mouth

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AlwaysFocus

Golden Knight of the Realm

2 to 4 liters of pepsi? Trolling used to mean something...

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's easy for me since I have facts, logic, and history on my side.
You're the same idiot who made a thread about how you thought a Mario Gameboy Game is potentially worth a quarter million, and kept doubling down on it.

"facts, logic"

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Dolly Parton Pointing GIF

Mulloway

N00b
that's a dangerous thing to say here, because we'll go and buy you the rope so you we could watch you swing and if you don't do it, call you out for being a faggot.
giphy.gif

Misc drove some poor cunt to it once, livestreamed. Cept' they used PH when they called him a faggot.

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I don't know. When when we have people post about losing a pet. We all comfort him. I wouldn't say no one cares. We all know the pain.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user