BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Would misc no fap challenges be unwinnable for FOH?
1712505667811.png

Any. Day. Of. The. Year.

• 3Barf
  • 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

dopamine

Golden Knight of the Realm
BB.com social media team said everything will be restored. Looks like they're replacing the server.

Bodhy has made oven jokes before. Self-awareness not even once with that lardass.
Wonder if it will be updated again, seems like a waste of time and money
that's a dangerous thing to say here, because we'll go and buy you the rope so you we could watch you swing and if you don't do it, call you out for being a faggot.
lol'd

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is there a tutorial for posting on this forum? How do I tag peoples names for a post? Just type there username? I'm interested in knowing more about this forum. I just signed up for the lottery for first time. Lol you guys added all kinds of addictive knick knacks to this forum.
We don't do training wheels here.youbjusy gotta search, read and learn. There are various threads posted with info on how some things work. Seek and ye shall find.

As for tagging people, it's just like Twitter."@" them. jmal2000 jmal2000

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Isn't she the grandma in her 60's who makes up wild stories about her personal life for attention?
Sure. I appreciate her effective rustling of miscers. No offense to SS but everyone was already used to her that her posts didn’t phase us anymore. She was a great rustler of Jimmies lol. If we’re talking serious miscers the two with 422 at the end of their names are good people.

I invited Christmasfnatic here and sent link he is like “thanks but no thanks. I can survive without the misc.” but if misc comes back? He’ll be there .