BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
This is the very definition of a biased sample size. Someone's opinion, mind you, someone is well known for being a safe space needing, biased, hateful extremist (who unanimously hate all leftists and liberals just because), counts for next to nothing when it comes to evidencing an assertion.

Opinions are cheap. Evidence isn't. It looks to me like you're just hating for no real good reason, which, like someone said before, just makes you look like a toolbag in a basement.

Why not just have actual discussions about stuff instead of being a hateful POS on the internet? Hatred isn't a positive emotion.

You have brought up the nazis orders of magnitude more times than me or anyone else here. Thoughts like that just don’t cross my mind.

You have name called people orders of magnitude more than me or just about anyone else here

you do nothing but deflect and Welch.

you are a magnet for negative interactions. Why?

Two years of data and evidence from two forums, and 100% of the data and responses from a small sample size. Pretty good empirical evidence. I haven’t seen ANY evidence to the contrary.

I would say I am sorry but I have heard people with this level of low self awareness are actually less miserable than what they make people around them which is why they are genuinely so clueless so you go do yo thang!

sorry to say this is kind of how becoming the village idiot works. If you don’t like it, argument of bias etc, I suppose find a different village but if you decide to stay try to be less hateful and accept your place.

Last edited:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This is the very definition of a biased sample size. Someone's opinion, mind you, someone is well known for being a safe space needing, biased, hateful extremist (who unanimously hate all leftists and liberals just because), counts for next to nothing when it comes to evidencing an assertion.

You completely ignore part of his reply - specifically the part about your failure to honour the bet.

This cherry-picking what (requested) evidence you respond to is yet more evidence that you're insufferable.

Funny how you continually trip yourself up but don't realise you're doing it. Is that more evidence you're "insufferable" or just evidence you're not as smart as you think you are? If it's the latter then that is yet more self inflicted evidence that you are actually insufferable.

Opinions are cheap. Evidence isn't. It looks to me like you're just hating for no real good reason, which, like someone said before, just makes you look like a toolbag in a basement.

Why not just have actual discussions about stuff instead of being a hateful POS on the internet? Hatred isn't a positive emotion.

You realize people would eventually let up and cut you a break if you'd simply stop being so dramatic and just tried being a halfway decent person for a month or two, right?

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
You have brought up the nazis orders of magnitude more times than me or anyone else here. Thoughts like that just don’t cross my mind.

You have name called people orders of magnitude more than me or just about anyone else here

you do nothing but deflect and Welch.

you are a magnet for negative interactions. Why?

Two years of data and evidence from two forums, and 100% of the data and responses from a small sample size. Pretty good empirical evidence. I haven’t seen ANY evidence to the contrary.

I would say I am sorry but I have heard people with this level of low self awareness are actually less miserable than what they make people around them which is why they are genuinely so clueless so you go do yo thang!

sorry to say this is kind of how becoming the village idiot works. If you doing like it, argument of bias etc, I suppose find a different village but if you decide to stay try to be less hateful and accept your place
No, I haven't name called orders of magnitude more than anyone else here. I give as good as I get. I'm not going to be polite to people who legitimately sound like toolbags in basement and like to gang up en masse and bully people 20 on 1.

That shit is cowardly and childish and it deserves to get called out. You don't show civility to childish internet bullies. They'll take that as a sign of weakness and double down.

It's why I keep calling out bitches who need safe spaces. You claim I am hated "everywhere" but the sample size is two extremist right-wing conspiracy theory forums. It's making you so blinded you are incapable of being objective, and why you badly need to divide your time between here and non-safe spaces.

If I needed a safe space, I'd just spend all my time getting my balls fondled at Reddit. But I don't want or need that. But you seem to need a safe space where you never encounter an opposing idea. Why is that?

• 3Moron
  • 1Salty
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 4 users

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
No, I haven't name called orders of magnitude more than anyone else here. I give as good as I get. I'm not going to be polite to people who legitimately sound like toolbags in basement and like to gang up en masse and bully people 20 on 1.

That shit is cowardly and childish and it deserves to get called out. You don't show civility to childish internet bullies. They'll take that as a sign of weakness and double down.

It's why I keep calling out bitches who need safe spaces. You claim I am hated "everywhere" but the sample size is two extremist right-wing conspiracy theory forums. It's making you so blinded you are incapable of being objective, and why you badly need to divide your time between here and non-safe spaces.

If I needed a safe space, I'd just spend all my time getting my balls fondled at Reddit. But I don't want or need that. But you seem to need a safe space where you never encounter an opposing idea. Why is that?

there he goes again. like a broken record. He’s a lot like his own version of sox just focused on a different special interest.

B Bodhy it seems like you have some thing about trying to take on bullies, as well as be a space buster that turns you into a magnet for trouble. Anything you care to share about life experiences that got you here?

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AlwaysFocus

Golden Knight of the Realm

You dont get it. Youre a clown leftist, that posed as a right centrist. You wanted cancel culture. Now the pendulum is crashing into your face, like several times.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
there he goes again. like a broken record. He’s a lot like his own version of sox just focused on a different special interest.
If you'd just admit you want a safe space where no one ever disagrees with you, and you don't actually want to discuss or debate with anyone of a conrtary view, I'd really not fight back on this.

The only issue is you are gaslighting and feigning moral superiority, when in reality you're just being as hateful and emotionally-driven as the left apparently are. If you want a safe space and don't want anyone here who has a different opinion, just say so.

• 5Moron
Reactions: 4 users

You are so overdramatic, it's not even funny. You beling on an episode of Maury Povich.

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>

B Bodhy it seems like you have some thing about trying to take on bullies, as well as be a space buster that turns you into a magnet for trouble. Anything you care to share about life experiences that got you here?
I had a late addition to my post that you missed so adding it back here.
You dont get it. Youre a clown leftist, that posed as a right centrist. You wanted cancel culture. Now the pendulum is crashing into your face, like several times.
This wasn’t me.
If you'd just admit you want a safe space where no one ever disagrees with you, and you don't actually want to discuss or debate with anyone of a conrtary view, I'd really not fight back on this.

The only issue is you are gaslighting and feigning moral superiority, when in reality you're just being as hateful and emotionally-driven as the left apparently are. If you want a safe space and don't want anyone here who has a different opinion, just say so.
I hardly do political posting. This is a super diverse forum if you would take the time to get to know the locals but you are so utterly insufferable that you get stuck in this loop and I don’t think you are getting much benefit here.

most of my posts are gaming, and then supporting others, and then some disaster tourism when people post a bunch of weird shit about themselves (intentionally or otherwise) - which one do you think I am doing now? Carry on sir!

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
I had a late addition to my post that you missed so adding it back here.

This wasn’t me.

I hardly do political posting. This is a super diverse forum if you would take the time to get to know the locals but you are so utterly insufferable that you get stuck in this loop and I don’t think you are getting much benefit here.

most of my posts are gaming, and then supporting others, and then some disaster tourism when people post a bunch of weird shit about themselves (intentionally or otherwise) - which one do you think I am doing now? Carry on sir!
I've been at FOH since 2022. I'm the only one who stayed around, the rest of the miscers forgot it existed once the misc came back. I post in the other subforums and my interactions there are perfectly peaceful. Like I keep saying, FOH is a good place if you just talk about gaming and movies and books etc.

So that's my evidence there's something toxic about this thread and the politics section, not me or the forum itself.

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I've been at FOH since 2022. I'm the only one who stayed around, the rest of the miscers forgot it existed once the misc came back. I post in the other subforums and my interactions there are perfectly peaceful. Like I keep saying, FOH is a good place if you just talk about gaming and movies and books etc.

So that's my evidence there's something toxic about this thread and the politics section, not me or the forum itself.

Then simply fuck off to those other threads. Sounds like the problem resolves itself.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
You realize people would eventually let up and cut you a break if you'd simply stop being so dramatic and just tried being a halfway decent person for a month or two, right?
Time to atone bodhy. There is forgiveness.
You don't. Because I don't trust you. I'm currently debating with myself whether you'll be here at all based on your post history in this thread.

And if you continue to defame this forum, myself, and the other members here as nazis and other similar slurs, you will not last the week.
But you need to atone for the gods are vengeful.
Yeah, I already know how he'll welch

The only way to prove it's me will be by doxing myself with a face reveal
Take the bet and follow through. Renounce your past transgressions.

Let go of the dogmatism and realize that you are just being fucked with constantly for sucking.

Nobody gives af about any of this

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
I went and looked at some of his other posts briefly to attempt to give him the benefit of the doubt and found this:

I jokingly wrote this back at BB.com to make fun of a poster's deranged obsession with Yours Truly:

Just to do a bit of creative writing practice before I move onto more serious projects, like my planned fantasy novel.

Here is his short story:
… temple of bodhy- what in the literal fuck

this is what you are talking about peaceful posting? You can’t stop talking about your weird personality complex and hatred towards bullies and safe spaces- your just finding places in the forum where people just don’t respond to your post and you feel like you are “peacefully” posting your weird ass rhetoric.

can we get this man a room temperature iq medal but also a warning about genuine mental illness Amod Amod

I know who the asshat dark horse is this year

At last, DDSF1, eminent anthropologist and adventurer, emerged from the steaming jungle to a clearing in a misty valley, a verdant expanse stretching to the horizon. He wiped sweat off his brow, and took a moment to gather himself. He was exhausted, and starving, and was running dangerously low on bagels. He had braved the terrors of the jungle on this foreign continent to make it this far: Huge thorned serpents which camouflaged themselves amongst the trees and could paralyze a man in a single bite. Disease-ridden buzzing insects, the size of birds, who could infect one with the hideous blight known as Jungle Rot. Massive ape-like hominids who could tear a man limb from limb. Horrid winged dog-bat hybrids which emitted deafening shrieks, and more.

His retinue had succumbed to starvation, dehydration, mutiny, or simply swallowed up by the jungle. DDSF1 didn't care now, he had come too far and could see the object of his journey in the valley. He couldn't believe his eyes, it was real. Something prior to now which was the stuff of fables, myths and lore. Here it was, in the hidden valley: The Temple of Bodhy.

"I don't believe it", DDSF1 bewilderingly exclaimed. The Temple of Bodhy, a magnificent structure which towered high above the misty valley, built by the ancient Myssa culture eons ago, made in Bodhy's likeness. DDSF1 was a world renowned academic on Bodhy lore and mythology. He had travelled the world delivering lectures on Bodhy, publishing work on Bodhy, and held a high esteem as the world's pre-eminent expert on Bodhy lore. He had an undying passion to learn everything possible about this figure and his voluminous library at home was overstuffed with tomes, scriptures, parchments and artifacts relating to Bodhy.

But this wasn't enough. He had to find the Temple, enshrouded in legend, and see it for himself, and tell the world. The last decades of his life were consumed by this quest, even times his relationships threatened to break down due to what some perceived as an unhealthy obsession. There were even those who suspected he be homosexually attracted to this figure.

All of it a distant memory now as he approached the temple. He deftly crept about the foliage, as he knew there were a fierce tribe of warrior women called the Tranys, who possessed male genitalia, and fiercely guarded their idol. Should he, a foreigner, be captured trespassing on their hallowed ground, he knew they subject him to a terrible demise by gaping his virgin ass-hole.

As DDSF1 made it inside, he was awed by the interior architecture. The walls and columns were crafted with intricate, highly mathematical fractal designs with exquisite filigrees, a fascinating insight into ancient Myssa architecture.

DDSF1 had come prepared with nose-plugs, as rumours abounded the walls might be covered with doody, but was relieved to find this simply myth that had crept into the stories over the years, something his own academic work has debunked as apocryphal.

He saw two doors before him, which lead to two individual chambers. "Yes, this is it" he said, "The test of faith", as every item of lore he had diligently studied was unveiling as a reality before his eyes. Behind one door was the ultimate object of his quest and the focal point of all Bodhy mythology. It was the fabled artifact known as The Transcript, inscribed onto ancient parchment atop a pedestal within the chamber which would illuminate with radiant sunlight once he reached the centre. The artifact that decisively proved that Bodhy was once a mortal man and walked amongst us, and had made great contributions to the edifice of humanity's knowledge.

DDSF1 knew, that if he procured it, he would become rich beyond his wildest dreams. But such a incredible reward was offset by a terrible danger. Behind the second door was an empty chamber. If he were to choose incorrectly, and enter this chamber, the door would grind shut behind him and the chamber would flood with Zyklon B, a poisonous gas that was toxic to his people.

DDSF1 stood before both doors and knew only a genuine leap of faith could guide him to his prize. He once again wiped sweat off of his brow, and with fear and trepidation, stepped forward and opened one of the doors....

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You don't. Because I don't trust you. I'm currently debating with myself whether you'll be here at all based on your post history in this thread.

And if you continue to defame this forum, myself, and the other members here as nazis and other similar slurs, you will not last the week.
He's done that "everyone here's a Nazi" or whatever else echochamber routine at bb.com as well, and funny enough it's the same song and dance that other far leftists posters would often pull.

It's like taking the concept of hate-watching to the next illogical conclusion and applying that to elsewhere in life.
Its been alot of years since mods were like that at misc tbh
Yeah, it was much worse in the past, and I think I recall it coming out at least one of the most guilty offenders turned out to be a total piece of shit in real life.

Where it gets muddy is the misc and all of its subforums because I totally understand being more strict everywhere else like the adult forum here, but for fuck's sake the misc's own description is practically a meme outright telling you that it might have NSFW content. But then you have people being banned for stupid stuff like filter evasion (when the filters there are already beyond retarded now) or Pat saying he was banned over calling someone a moron.

Maybe he was exaggerating in that latter point, but giving him the benefit of the doubt, they would go overboard on non-offenses while the regular misc was, well, regular misc where it was so bad that Luc1fer had to make a bloody script to help people block garbage posters.
Eh, people don't change that drastically on a dime outside of some massive, and I mean massive life changing event... which I don't think two internet forums could possibly qualify as.

Then again, assburgers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user