BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

HADES

Lord of the Underworld
You keep saying this but refuse to produce any tangible evidence. This is my evidence that you're being a gaslighting (and safe space needing) faggot.

I think you just brand anyone who disagrees with you online, or would have the gall to exist in your safe space, an insufferable cunt. If you're a safe space needing faggot, that's actually on you because that is not a virtuous quality.
Your existence is evidence of you being an insufferable cunt. You have no self awareness just like all shitlibs. Thats why you think you’re normal.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If you like, I can list a long string of similarities and beliefs. There is definitely strong elements of Nazism in the extreme right-wing even if you personally don't think you're Nazi. If it quacks and walks...
would we really be nazi's if the entire forum voted for a jew?

for you new ppl, every year we vote on the most annnoying asshole of the year
the final four was a cocksucker, a faggot, a ruskie and a jew
7be487b62b27599edcc11a0b8393576a.png

the jew won, he was too fucking jewy, if we were really nazis would we let a jew win anything?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Misc is still down.......... Any updates? Also if not coming back up we need a misc section here
Just like the illegal invaders coming to the US and crying for us to give them their own place. Answer is no. Learn to assimilate into our society.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

the jew won, he was too fucking jewy, if we were really nazis would we let a jew win anything?
Joos always win. Thats why we have so much Joo love on this board. ;)

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just like the illegal invaders coming to the US and crying for us to give them their own place. Answer is no. Learn to assimilate into our society.
Most of the internet is a left wing echo chamber anyway, that's why I don't understand why lefties (same thing happens on the MISC) will find some small corner of the internet that isn't...and then proceed to screech and whine about it. If you don't like it...you have shit ton of other places where your faggotry will be welcome.

• 15Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 17 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Most of the internet is a left wing echo chamber anyway, that's why I don't understand why lefties (same thing happens on the MISC) will find some small corner of the internet that isn't...and then proceed to screech and whine about it. If you don't like it...you have shit ton of other places where your faggotry will be welcome.
Because they need to infest and destroy anything that fails to abide by their ideological world view.

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 8 users

Bodhy is just another sad attention whore, when it comes down to it. Dude lives online and takes it all very seriously.

• 2Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

Wasnt this was the who goes in the oven contest?

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Masakari Masakari they should strip you of your medal for changing first post. You act like we are embarrassing you. I did all for you Masakari Masakari ... I did it all for you.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like