BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

That's good news. 👍

This is still an absurd wait even if they do come back. 11 days now, they don't care lmao

Also, for those who don't know, the bodybuilding site in general is known for blatantly lying about how they're "working on things" when they aren't actually doing anything. This wouldn't be the first time they've promised users to be doing something when all they were actually doing was riding it out until the user(s) gave up and stopped asking about it.

Last edited:
Only now you've had a taste of whats better when it comes to forums. Wouldn't you like the Misc to be rigged up like this forum? Be honest. I'm tired of threads of x game or x movie made various times, all fade out into backpages never to be seen again because our forum has a shitty search function. I would kill for the misc to have FoH search function.

Oh, I've been on better forums than the misc, for sure. The misc is literally stuck in 2006. The main issue is that most boards simply don't get enough traffic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AKD123

Peasant
Oh, I've been on better forums than the misc, for sure. The misc is literally stuck in 2006. The main issue is that most boards simply don't get enough traffic.
This. I started coming to misc more ever since my main board became almost dead. now the misc is completely dead. for now anyways

• 1Like
well josh is def mad
ea690d12ae823f3c9c9d497a123051d2.png

Joshua is unaware lmao

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Thats because i saw him on miscord not long ago. apparently a bunch of miscers got emails saying it will be be back.guess we will see
he's been temp banned b/c someone found him too annoying

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MrWhippy

Golden Knight of the Realm
Today I closed the bb.com tab on my phone browser. This will be the first tab on my browser now. I have so much material to read through its unreal.

I should have explored more when I first made an account here. Actually surprised I didnt stumble into here decades ago.

I way prefer the setup here, misc was too chaotic with hundreds of threads of the same stuff sometimes, also all the mods disappeared or do nothing, just look at the spam in the sub forums on bb.com its a dead forum honestly
sad but true

• 1Like