BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Interesting that all of our long time forum rejects and retards flock to this thread.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Imagine being so addicted to the misc you're calling up customer service and harassing them on social media. LOL.

JFC, it's time to go outside. Misc isn't the be all and end all of life. Acting like a fucking cokefiend who's lost his pipe.

• 5Moron
  • 2Like
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 7 users

AKD123

Peasant
We do a lot of trend analysis here.

I got banned for two weeks for suggesting we airdrop American Jews over Israel. A mod thought that somehow meant genocide (I'm sure it does by the ADL's standards).
who banned you,RR?
Imagine being so addicted to the misc you're calling up customer service and harassing them on social media. LOL.

JFC, it's time to go outside. Misc isn't the be all and end all of life. Acting like a fucking cokefiend who's lost his pipe.
Your the last fucking person to be calling others out and you know it.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I thought RR was still unofficially there for a while. You mentioned being banned for talking about jews and i automatically thought it was her

I mean it would make sense, a mod went ban happy out of nowhere a couple weeks before the servers went down.

Last edited:

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider

No one in this thread called customer service, you retarded lard ass.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

Bye Bodhy :)

• 3Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Not to mention that B Bodhy has 5 different alt accounts on misc. He can't even stay away when he gets banned. That's how seriously he takes misc.
I always wonder about FelixTheCat1919 FelixTheCat1919 being a rightwing Bodhy alt. He always came off so fake and gay on the Misc and reacted the same as Bodhy when I negged him. Both also make a big deal specifically about name calling.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
I always wonder about FelixTheCat1919 FelixTheCat1919 being a rightwing Bodhy alt. He always came off so fake and gay and reacted the same way when I negged him. Both also make a big deal specifically about name calling.

Not sure who he is. I've seen some people say they think he is NorthernLights7. But I'm not sure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider

Wow, this fat retard is still here?

Lmao.

• 2Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
not anymore someone put him in timeout again
No brakes on the Screenshot Express.

thomas-the-tank-engine-shocked.gif

• 3Like

AlwaysFocus

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lold at OPs edit of the OP.

"Do not come"

Had me loling irl

Im actually really glad you told me to come here OP. But then again, I also know Im not a fuck up.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like