BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Ahh, I've got it now.

Foler Foler you have a new contender for worst and most pathetic LARP in forum history. Congrats bro.
IMG_5379.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I have a 15 year lead on him. You think I’m the slightest concerned?

View attachment 524134
It's not the longest, dummy, it's the worst and most pathetic. There's no time dimension to that. And if you relapse and resume your particular LARP in a spectacular fashion you will also be sent back to find some chill in equally spectacular fashion.

You've been doing well up to this point, don't blow it.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
It's not the longest, dummy, it's the worst and most pathetic. There's no time dimension to that. And if you relapse and resume your particular LARP in a spectacular fashion you will also be sent back to find some chill in equally spectacular fashion.

You've been doing well up to this point, don't blow it.
Man says my former larp is at stake and then refuses me to defend said larp. I gotcha.. Let’s give the man a chance and see how he does.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Miscers are lifting nerds.

I was a fat kid posting on FoH Forums in 2001, I was 14? Anyways I got to age 22 and weighed 340lbs and decided to make and put some effort into my life. I naturally gravitated towards Bodybuilding.com and found the Misc. It was a mature 4chan like atmosphere but better because everyone lifted and we all were motivated to improve our own lives. The community flourished with Zyzz. Lifting was in. It was cool to lift. Anyways. It use to be good. The misc has gone downhill over time. We are seeking refuge and new home. Hopefully we can pump some life into this forum and motivate people to lift.
MMm, banned, ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy ?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
1 whole Publix rotisserie chicken
1 box of chicken rice
1 side salad made with 3 cups of leafy greens, shredded cheddar cheese, bacon bits, cucumber, and vinegar/olive oil dressing.
Diet iced tea

standard DS lunch here

WombRaider

<Banned>
1 whole Publix rotisserie chicken
1 box of chicken rice
1 side salad made with 3 cups of leafy greens, shredded cheddar cheese, bacon bits, cucumber, and vinegar/olive oil dressing.
Diet iced tea

standard DS lunch here

mirin , are you fat ? I'm fat

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
mirin , are you fat ? I'm fat
Mainly my Wang is fat but I appear to have a swollen abdomen but it’s not belly fat mostly. It’s a hernia . Doctors been wanting me to get it taken care of but I’m going to hold out until it actually causes me pain.

Any country that is nationalistic, hates commies, fags, queermosexuals, losers, retards, and failures. Jails criminals, and doesn’t let goblins undermine their currency is the road to prosperity.

I mean these are simple common sense things, it’s odd you even need to ask. You guys need to be educated may I suggest InfoWars.

Alex Jones is entertainment (at best)... but one would have to be a fool to trust him...

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users