BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Mr.PissShivers

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why Women Kill GIF by Paramount+

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Maybe I’m just stupid (most likely), but Discord seems gay as fuck. Like what the hell is it even used for?
Misc Super smash brothers ultimate crew that muzzlrpress was the man back when SSBU was popular. If it still were I’d likely see how rusty I am.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Worf is an upvote that made you laugh like Lt. Worf, instead of some nancyboy giggle:

Picard is for a post that makes you face palm like the Cap-e-tan (basically: "I'm would be so embarrassed to say something like that, I can't even"):

The black fist is that you can relate to, or you stand in solidarity with that post.

I've never paid attention enough to see if "picard" and "salt" is actually a neg, but thumbs down is.
i've given up finding a pattern
12831a0311ddeb59cd4ce3a8fac0e323.png

rows
1. +1
2. -1
3. +1,+4,+2
4. -1
5. various neg amounts

• 3Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 3 users

Bald Brah

Bronze Knight of the Realm
With just a smattering of miscers here, where are all of the other ballsacks at?
There's a bunch on reddit but that looks like the cesspool of the misc. All the pajeet larpers are there. Silencepajeet, Kurt's construction guy, that strange Katie stalker.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
There's a bunch on reddit but that looks like the cesspool of the misc. All the pajeet larpers are there. Silencepajeet, Kurt's construction guy, that strange Katie stalker.
if theyre pajeets they mightve been caught by the spam bot filter

i know when i was mod i said fuck you to any pajeets and ruskies

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bald Brah

Bronze Knight of the Realm
if theyre pajeets they mightve been caught by the spam bot filter

i know when i was mod i said fuck you to any pajeets and ruskies
I don't mean to insult Indian bros either. I mean scamming pajeets back in the mother land working in some shitty call/telemarketing sweatshop that constantly spammed misc with the most mundane bullshit. I am certain it was some sort of adsense scam.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I've never paid attention enough to see if "picard" and "salt" is actually a neg, but thumbs down is.

I was never sure either so I just tested it on you. Picard/salt didn't change your rep at all, Worf gave you +1

• 1Midwit
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users