BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
PSA, if someone calls you out for being a safe space needing bitch and one's immediate port of call is to spend his internet-dollars to cancel him in a fit of passive aggressiveness, kind of vindicates the claims about the safe space needing.

• 2Moron
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

IveABigOne

N00b
tastes OK but makes me want to eat more

THiccCakes.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
PSA, if someone calls you out for being a safe space needing bitch and one's immediate port of call is to spend his internet-dollars to cancel him in a fit of passive aggressiveness, kind of vindicates the claims about the safe space needing.
Just like democrats pay mexicans to clean their toilets, we pay amod to flush the bad posters.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

yabbayabba

Bronze Squire

Poor abused little tranny pegger. Now he knows what those poor ladyboy bungholes feel like.

• 3Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 4 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

I hear the train a-comin', it's rolling 'round the bend
And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
Just like democrats pay mexicans to clean their toilets, we pay amod to flush the bad posters.
It's a shame you don't have red and green chicklets. Seeing Bodhy at -4000 likes just isn't the same without all those red squares.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
What's the latest news with Kurt and Rog?
Bro, 100% srs, why not just forget about the misc? I've never heard of a 2 week server update. Their canned responses to any query should clue you in something is going on, and it mightn't be coming back.

Either just move on entirely or post here, I say. There's no coloured internet squares to worry about here, and no rep/neg orgies to make us cringe either. Misc isn't the be all and end all of life.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

yabbayabba

Bronze Squire
Bro, 100% srs, why not just forget about the misc? I've never heard of a 2 week server update. Their canned responses to any query should clue you in something is going on, and it mightn't be coming back.

Either just move on entirely or post here, I say. There's no coloured internet squares to worry about here, and no rep/neg orgies to make us cringe either. Misc isn't the be all and end all of life.
Except now you just cry about getting put in timeout because nobody here (who don't even know you) care about your shit either.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
newest reviews for bodyfitapp

it has now gone from 3.1 this morning to 3.0
1e69e8c5a4e3610076a975d91c30a8f4.png

these are real ppl dumb enough to pay for the bodyfitapp and theyre (correctly) mad, how much is a subscription anyway? i'm also guessing they have a lot of extras you can tack on

• 2Like

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
newest reviews for bodyfitapp

it has now gone from 3.1 this morning to 3.0
1e69e8c5a4e3610076a975d91c30a8f4.png

these are real ppl dumb enough to pay for the bodyfitapp and theyre (correctly) mad, how much is a subscription anyway? i'm also guessing they have a lot of extras you can tack on
I don't get it. Like when Nike or some asshole company bought myfitnesspal. Used it for meal and workout tracking but fuk that, they started charging for it.