BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Big goobaaa

Peasant
Let me try to explain this without hurting you. Every guy I’ve talked to who has an extra large wang has addressed the subject with embarrassment for obvious reasons. Anal prolapse is, at best, very awkward. It’s not the blissful experience you seem to think it is. She wasn’t complimenting you. 😞
I don’t do anal you nasty hag

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Let me try to explain this without hurting you. Every guy I’ve talked to who has an extra large wang has addressed the subject with embarrassment for obvious reasons. Anal prolapse is, at best, very awkward. It’s not the blissful experience you seem to think it is. She wasn’t complimenting you. 😞
1712937786521.jpeg

I've seen an educational xhamster.com vid where the dude was plowing a womans erect rosebud. She made happy sounds. Q.E.D.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I've been wondering how you get these different forms of internet-money.
it's not like it's a secret, you can sleep in solace that everytime you were tempbanned for funnzies thats another month the website has funding

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Why the fuck none of this was hosted on AWS is beyond me.
i remember reading about this app years ago

someone that has used the app (lulz why would you) doesn't the app upload progress pics to a subforum? that would be why the app is broke

dopamine

Golden Knight of the Realm
Careful. You might respawn in India
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I am with Megasloot, if the misc is closed for good why would they not simply respond by saying they shut it down?

why troll about it at all? That’s pointless and not amusing whatsoever.

have any of the mods commented on it? Zblacktt thinks it’s not coming back
To be fair, trolling with something pointless and not amusing whatsoever would probably be the most misc thing ever.

Off the top of my head, the one thing I will say is supposedly there were new mods, hence the random banning sprees, so either the outage is legit, or they were just temps until possibly gutting the forum.
Fuck it, Misc is done. Time to move on.

On Fire GIF

8mkyho.gif

The BodySpace app. They are trying to string them along so hopefully they'll get another subscription cycle out of them before they cancel. Either hackers got access to the server and wiped out the data or they got some kind of ransom ware locking them out of the data.

Why the fuck none of this was hosted on AWS is beyond me.
Man, imagine having your credentials stolen because of a dying, gay, Indian bodybuilding app you paid for instead of using google.
Careful. You might respawn in India
So, he'd be back to the misc!
d96.png

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users