BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

HADES

Lord of the Underworld
I would have to leave the workforce to qualify for one, i'll continue working as mcuh as i can but i wont be able to afford one privately . They cost around $1500 a month on the low end so not sure what i'll do when the time comes. My gf says she will move in with me, but we all know sloots go'n sloot so who knows how serious that offer is.
Do people really believe this guy?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I had 2 large pizzas last night with 2 large milkshakes, that put me over my 10K calories. Going to BBW today with the m'lady. Possibly a 100 wing order. I have to remind myself to bring my new cane, it retracts. Have a great weekend from fatso
how the hell do you have the energy to drive to get pizza then drive to another place to get milkshakes, and if you were that fat, why didn't you get more food from the milkshake place? it makes zero sense to just drive there for milkshakes only

and what are these "places"? called restaurants have a fucking name

either provide pics next time, or stop fantasizing being a fat ass, i'll be reporting your posts as being an annoying troll w/o proof

AKD123

Peasant
Most people who are morbidly obese legitimately spend like half of their time thinkinv about food, srs
guy i used to know weighed about 1000 before i met him.it was from drinking.hardly ever ate. When i knew him he was about 600. Fucker got drunk and fell on me.Thought i was gonna die.ded srs

AKD123

Peasant
how the hell do you have the energy to drive to get pizza then drive to another place to get milkshakes, and if you were that fat, why didn't you get more food from the milkshake place? it makes zero sense to just drive there for milkshakes only

and what are these "places"? called restaurants have a fucking name

either provide pics next time, or stop fantasizing being a fat ass, i'll be reporting your posts as being an annoying troll w/o proof
got damn! laying down the law! That guy is annoying. Id like to see proof of these 2 pizzas for just a "snack".

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
No but my uncle met him at O'hare airport a long time ago. i can drink.i wish i could have challenged him.
His drinking partners were seldom conscious and would end up sick whereas he’d end up fine.
But he did fall asleep during one of his matches with big John stud. And of course the incident in Mexico where he ate a ton of tacos and collard greens and drank tequila before the match where shit his tights so bad that it leaked all over poor Bad News Brown. Lool!!!!!!!

• 1Like

AKD123

Peasant
His drinking partners were seldom conscious and would end up sick whereas he’d end up fine.
But he did fall asleep during one of his matches with big John stud. And of course the incident in Mexico where he ate a ton of tacos and collard greens and drank tequila before the match where shit his tights so bad that it leaked all over poor Bad News Brown. Lool!!!!!!!
Wonder how many peoples "oil" he checked. Heard Hulk Hogan is still pissed lol

WombRaider

<Banned>
Having a jar of nutella ( 27 servings @ 200 calories per ) for my pre-lunch. Can't wait to go to BWW later, i'm printing out the menu and studying what i'll order, due to my diabetes my eyesight is terrible in dark places.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm not the one that is banned from politics entirely, moron.

If you're that confident I'm worse than you then let's put it to a vote. Loser gets rickshawed for 3 months.
I'm confident enough that I'm right to agree to this, but I'm also confident that people are going to vote for the funniest outcome, which would be this backfiring on someone (and that could be me). So I'm going to decline this bet.

I'm banned from politics as a special moderation action outside of the normal forum rules. I've never been rickshawed and have very few warnings which have long expired.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'm confident enough that I'm right to agree to this, but I'm also confident that people are going to vote for the funniest outcome, which would be this backfiring on someone (and that could be me). So I'm going to decline this bet.

I'm banned from politics as a special moderation action outside of the normal forum rules. I've never been rickshawed and have very few warnings which have long expired.

That works both ways moron - that people put aside what the actual "right" decision or any other form of logic, reasoning etc and are lead by personal vendettas or dislike.