BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

yabbayabba

Peasant
Site store undrr Titles.
Who changed my title from "Noob" to "Peasant"? I didn't buy it and I'm not the only one to have that change. And why to a lot of Misc'ers who joined during the last outage seem to have a unique title?

• 2Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Pterodactyl159

Lord Nagafen Raider
Who changed my title from "Noob" to "Peasant"? I didn't buy it and I'm not the only one to have that change. And why to a lot of Misc'ers who joined during the last outage seem to have a unique title?
I think those are default and change over time. In the shop you can purchase titles to give other people. I’m not sure how the currencies work.

BrosefMengele

Mr. Poopybutthole

** __ No user title CREW __ **

JUST LMAO AT Usertitlecels

Edit: Noooooo

Last edited:

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
WombRaider WombRaider

Knock off the larping. If you can't post something outside of this fake troll character you've concocted, I'm just going to put you out on the curb with the rest of the trash.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 6 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Thanks. How do I get soybucks lol

I think only donors can change other people's titles unless you win currency through the lotto. I've only changed B Bodhy so far. Otherwise you get stuck with the default titles.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
You did by posting. Default titles change based on your post count.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users
guy i used to know weighed about 1000 before i met him.it was from drinking.hardly ever ate. When i knew him he was about 600. Fucker got drunk and fell on me.Thought i was gonna die.ded srs

Man, I legitimately don't understand how people manage to get fat off of just drinking. Beer guts are a real thing of course, but damn. I swear, calories from alcohol get processed slightly different than other sources. There was a time where it wasn't unusual for me to drink 12+ beers most days out of a week (like 4 - 5+ days a week), and I still never got all that overweight from it. Those days are long gone, but none the less, weight wasn't never a real issue for me with alcohol.

The real kicker with alchies is if they actually eat a lot on top of it. If they eat normal amounts of foods and add drinking in, they're gonna get fat off of that alone. The reason a lot of alchies never get very fat is because they eat very little real food, so it evens out. But if you've got someone who goes on episodes of binge eating/snacks throughout the days on top of excessive drinking, they'll blow up faster than a blimp.

I'd be willing to bet that the fat alchie brah who fell on you just kept the excess eating on the down low. Some morbidly obese people are surprisingly good at keeping a lid on their eating habit issues when around other people. 30 minutes with a tub of ice cream and big bag of potato chips at the end of the evening is all it takes to completely destroy a full day of otherwise healthy eating.

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 9 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Good news bros. I just got word from the BB team that we are one day closer to the forums being back up.

• 2Like
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 3 users