BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Chris

Potato del Grande
I like how we had migrants move into a less desirable part of the forum (off topic) and make it even more shitty, just like real life.

They'll want a bodybuilding sub forum, then mod representation. In a few years they'll expect bodybuilder represention in every thread.

Like we can't discuss FF7 Part 3 without a derail about what Tifa's gym routine is.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

AKD123

Peasant
misI like how we had migrants move into a less desirable part of the forum (off topic) and make it even more shitty, just like real life.
They'll want a bodybuilding sub forum, then mod representation. In a few years they'll expect bodybuilder represention in every thread.

Like we can't discuss FF7 Part 3 without a derail about what Tifa's gym routine is.
miscers dont lift except a few of us and misc is back anyway.you can have shitty forum back

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Grats boys. Hope a few of yuns stick around and continue to shitpost with us here at Middle Aged Nerds HQ.
Great Job Reaction GIF

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
And the general IQ of FOH rises back up to a steady 94...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dear FoH and Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule ,

As always, Thank You for your gracious hospitality the past couple weeks! It is greatly appreciated!
I should probably just stay around here (this place takes up way less time and I've wasted countless hours on the Misc), though I already went back and had to shit post to faggot NYPat.
I don't think he would be tolerated long around here, which is another plus for this place.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
I should probably just stay around here (this place takes up way less time and I've wasted countless hours on the Misc), though I already went back and had to shit post to faggot NYPat.
I don't think he would be tolerated long around here, which is another plus for this place.

RapeyPat would actually cry if he came here and got half the shit everyone gave Bodhy.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The Mongler

Blackwing Lair Raider
Boys, the misc is back. Thank you FOH for hosting our weaponized autism in the interim

• 3Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
RapeyPat would actually cry if he came here and got half the shit everyone gave Bodhy.
Gachase21 uses several accounts to harass R/Pers, NYPat is just one of them. He is a certified nut job and why I'll never join the R/P Discord he admins. He is one of the chief people in the R/P that frequently uses his alts to talk to themselves in back to back posts, or to interact with gachase himself.

Thank you FOH regulars for humoring us.

I don’t add much, but I’m going to stick around.

The Misc isn't worth going back to at all.

• 3Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 3 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gachase21 uses several accounts to harass R/Pers, NYPat is just one of them. He is a certified nut job and why I'll never join the R/P Discord he admins.
Really? Patty is one of the biggest faggots ever, so it wouldn't surprise me if it's someone trolling (but then we know how unhinged libtards can be), but I wouldn't expect it to be GAchase...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
So, the miscers are just going to piss off and not hang around FOH? What, this place was like a methadone clinic to them?

Who could have seen something like that coming? I'll remain at FOH, regardless. I actually appreciate the forum rather than treat it as a place to temporarily have my balls fondled by a bunch of sycophants.

• 5Moron
  • 2Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

IveABigOne

N00b
I kind of like it here, it feels comfy like sitting in front of a fire on a winter day with a nice blanket.

Attachments

• 2dea6c722f479461086835c512710255.jpg
    2dea6c722f479461086835c512710255.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Really? Patty is one of the biggest faggots ever, so it wouldn't surprise me if it's someone trolling (but then we know how unhinged libtards can be), but I wouldn't expect it to be GAchase...

Yeah, the April Fools post he made last year was what got me started down the path of looking into it. NYPat was easy to tell because he stopped using that account for a while after I called him out, and the way NYPat interacted with me changed afterwards too. The PMs gachase also sent me were weird after the call out, trying to "explain himself" and that he was "hacked" by someone who also "hacked" NYPat, or something gay, I forget. It's also how I found out about OPGenesis being another of his alts.

On a separate occassion Memecop called out gachase and nypat for sharing the same IP at one point, and that was before any of the call out stuff happened. Gachase21 also shares the same join date as NYPat.

Of course he denies it since he seems pretty attached to what he does there. But if you pay attention to those 3 accounts, sometimes they'll reply to each other on specific topics, one after the other in a staggered sequence. It's much easier to tell since a lot of posters have left the R/P.

Metroins and BadMonkeyFunker I also found out to be the same person, but he's probably gachase's butt buddy from I gathered of their historical forum interactions.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

You should have enough forum currency by now to access the Pol section.