Beavis and Butt-head

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Mike Judge is a genius but who the hell still wants to watch Beavis and Butthead enough 25 years later to sub to Paramount+?

joz123

Potato del Grande
Mike Judge is a genius but who the hell still wants to watch Beavis and Butthead enough 25 years later to sub to Paramount+?
I'll watch it. Loved the original show. Beavis and Butt-Head Do America was great. I'm subbed for Jackass stuff and Star Trek so this is just extra.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll watch it. Loved the original show. Beavis and Butt-Head Do America was great. I'm subbed for Jackass stuff and Star Trek so this is just extra.
I'd love to see a venn diagram of how much overlap there is between people who like Nu-Trek and people who like Beavis and Butthead, although I guess it needs a third variable.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

i got 18 months for $1 a few weeks ago, between the Star Treks and all Beavis/BH and Godfather 1-3 remastered and The Offer and Strange New Worlds and Sonic 1 & 2 and a lot of South Park and stuff like Yellowstone, 1883, Amazing Race, etc there is a lot of decent content on there. Honestly more than Netflix at this point.

They have some great classic TV too like Voyager/TNG/TOS, Cheers, Everybody Hates Chris, Family Ties, Frasier, Gunsmoke, OG and new Hawaii 5-0, MacGyver, Love Boat, on and on. Could rewatch your childhood.

Even has The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, never watched it

Cybsled

SNW is good - feels like Classic/90s Trek. Characters are likable, adventure of the week with serialized character elements. I can’t stand Discovery and Picard was mostly mediocre with a few bits I liked.

Paramount also has the South Park movies

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I used to like their video roasts too, but there were rights issues. I noticed that during the 2011 reboot, when they showed videos, there was barely any instances of them saying a band or song sucked and there was a lot less music videos.
Song rights really bit them in the ass. The Drew Carey show really got hit with that shit. I have never seen the show anywhere on streaming.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I actually just re-watched the 3 seasons on paramount+ with my kids and they loved it, so this is perfect timing. It is actually pretty tame compared to what is on TV/YouTube today. My oldest is at the age where the juvenile sex jokes work, and my younger daughter doesn't get those but has literally been unable to go to bed because she keeps thinking about butthead stuck in a pipe at the construction site or dressed up like a doctor while beavis' butt is burned and keeps laughing.

The halloween special where beavis trick r treats as a nad made me laugh harder than anything else I have seen recently. This trailer actually looks pretty good.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

• 3Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Uh huh huh huh, this is cool

Sacha Baron Cohen GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Oblig best Beavis and Butthead bit that stuck with me for 25 years

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
my best B&B moments should be obvious. they helped me discover White Zombie and other Industrial music.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user