Best All Inclusive's

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah we saw some first class Instagram model babes. Especially at the cenote.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It's too bad you're American, because the best deals for amazing all inclusive vacations are in Cuba. I've been several times, and it's just fantastic with clean, white sand beaches and the bluest ocean waters.

But you might also look at St. Lucia, and you should really look at Los Cabos. There are amazing deals.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
It's too bad you're American, because the best deals for amazing all inclusive vacations are in Cuba. I've been several times, and it's just fantastic with clean, white sand beaches and the bluest ocean waters.

But you might also look at St. Lucia, and you should really look at Los Cabos. There are amazing deals.
US citizens can still travel to Cuba. You just have to pretend it's an educational trip and follow spending restrictions to satisfy the Trump administration's nonsense regarding Cuba.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I didn't read the article but saw a headline that now cruises to Cuba from the US are stopped. Dunno about other travel.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
I didn't read the article but saw a headline that now cruises to Cuba from the US are stopped. Dunno about other travel.
Looks like you can still take flights from the US.

In the past US citizens that really wanted to travel there would just travel to Canada or Mexico first, then go to Cuba. Neither of those countries restrict travel to Cuba. Plus Cuba doesn't stamp your passport so it's likely that method of travel will return.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
When my mother was getting re-married, we went to an All-Inclusive in St. Croix, one of the US Virgin Islands (you don't need a passport to go there). It was a nice trip. And the currency used is USD, which makes it even easier.

That was the place. We had a good time, and the restaurants on site were very good. Absolutely no complaints.
Her wedding was back in December, 2012.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
fucking hell, i already paid like 2months ago, i hope they're only targeting white ppl
18e7678681eff9ed3bd47ae2413011af.png

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Make sure to drink out of the minibars at all inclusives... /s

Really?

All the mini-fridges that I have ever had at all-inclusives are part of the package. They don't have anything top shelf, but the bottled water and beers are perfect for not having to walk away from your room at night or in the morning.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
When my mother was getting re-married, we went to an All-Inclusive in St. Croix, one of the US Virgin Islands (you don't need a passport to go there). It was a nice trip. And the currency used is USD, which makes it even easier.

That was the place. We had a good time, and the restaurants on site were very good. Absolutely no complaints.
Her wedding was back in December, 2012.
Looks like it got whacked by the hurricane. Reopens January 2020 though. My wife and I have looked at this one previously since we wouldn't need to get passports for our children to go here.

Vinen

God is dead
Really?

All the mini-fridges that I have ever had at all-inclusives are part of the package. They don't have anything top shelf, but the bottled water and beers are perfect for not having to walk away from your room at night or in the morning.

I'm talking about the fact a bunch of tourists just died from drinking this down in DR

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, I saw that. My mom actually tried going back there for her 5th anniversary, but it was closed at the time. She's going to visit again after it re-opens.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
DR seems like a pretty big shit hole right now. They even tried to kill their own National icon and hero, Big Papi.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm blown away that you have never seen the ocean, Tarrant Tarrant . As a Florida boy, I guess I really take that for granted. So did you book something?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sounds like something someone who doesn't live by the ocean would say.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
DR seems like a pretty big shit hole right now. They even tried to kill their own National icon and hero, Big Papi.
yea, cancelled our packages, resort is refunded tickets are 200 per person fee