Poll Best Arcade Game Ever!!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Best Arcade Game Ever

• Street Fighter 2

Votes: 61 27.6%
  • Ms. Pacman

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Mortal Kombat

Votes: 19 8.6%
  • NFL Blitz

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • NBA Jam

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • X-men

Votes: 32 14.5%
  • Simpsons Arcade

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Golden Axe

Votes: 36 16.3%
  • Galaga

Votes: 30 13.6%
  • Centipede

Votes: 5 2.3%

• Total voters

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The very best Arcade game of all time?

We were talking about Arcade games in discord earlier.. I will update the poll later if needed but what was the pinnacle of quarter draining fun from your youth?

Clearly the poll could be endless and there are so many games I have forgotten. So bust out them rose color glasses and let us old faggots remissness about the time before stupid cunts tired to make us play games on fucking phones. God this slant eyed fuck deserves a knuckle sandwich upside his noggin.

do-you-guys-not-have-phones.jpg

s-l640.jpg
Mortal_Kombat_Arcade_Game_Med__12828.1518203481.jpg
x-men%20arcade.jpg
1181242120103.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Of those listed I probably spent the most quarters on NBA Jams and Mortal Kombat. Joust was first for me though, absolutely loved that game as a kid. Gauntlet and Double Dragon need some love too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

I don't know what it was, plz help....

It was a huge room, 6 or 8 chairs- it was a huge projected multi screen game- a on rails space shooter.

Was awesome, played it at Disney world when they had a yuuge arcade in the contemporary, it was a 2$ game.

It was so awesome

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Obvisously, Street Fight 2 is the best game on the list, but I never played it in the arcade. I played the fuck out of it on my Sega Genesis and friends Super NES. Same goes for NFL Blitz and NBA Jam.

X-Men is probably the game I played the most in the actual arcade. It was fun as fuck with a full party of friends and the most memorable Arcade experience to me from the games on your list.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
X-Men is probably the game I played the most in the actual arcade. It was fun as fuck with a full party of friends and the most memorable Arcade experience to me from the games on your list.

You know how I know you're lying? Because no group of friends could ever survive the fight over who gets to play Nightcrawler.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Siliconemelons

Addtl- the game time you got to play was based on damage your ship took (you were the turret gunners) - so if you where solo it drained $$$ fierce - there was also a solo version that was a different "ship" and mission- and was 1$, still a lot for an arcade game in the 90s? It was 3D polys and voice overs etc

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Obvisously, Street Fight 2 is the best game on the list, but I never played it in the arcade. I played the fuck out of it on my Sega Genesis and friends Super NES. Same goes for NFL Blitz and NBA Jam.

As I said I am happy to update the list but it could be endless.

TMNT arcade was amazing
The Simpsons arcade was also awesome with friends, since you could double ult together.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Simpsons and NFL Blitz probably the two I wasted the most of my parents money on when I was younger, as well as Cruis'n USA.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Gauntlet Dark Legacy and Power Stone. Also San Francisco Rush/Crazy Taxi.

• 2Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
While I personally liked Golden Axe the best on that list, I voted SF2 because I'd be hard pressed to find a Golden Axe video with this much nerd fervor from this classic moment back in the day:

...and it was an amazingly fun game to play with friends on the SNES.

• 3Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Gauntlet, Rampage, and Turtles in Time were some of my favorites.

• 3Like

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Xmen im pretty sure is generally considered the best.

Imho, TMNT and turtles in time both need to be on the list.
Double dragon maybe as well.

• 1Solidarity

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Of the ones listed I think Galaga is the one I still will pump quarters in today. Though if I could find a vector graphics Star Wars I would spend infinite money in that bitch too

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Of the ones listed I think Galaga is the one I still will pump quarters in today. Though if I could find a vector graphics Star Wars I would spend infinite money in that bitch too

Disney quest had the stand up vector starwars, I think it was mono color though - sad that place is RIP it's collection of classic arcade games was awesome.

• 2Like

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Obviously Gauntlet, but I polled for Golden Axe

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I voted SF 2 but lots of top games on that list. Dragon's Lair was the first game that amazed me but Golden Axe was the next one that made me save every penny I could. SF2 was the first game I dominated others daily on tho.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users