BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIE.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Mine is still the original claymation "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" with Hermey the aspiring dentist and the abominable snowman.
This, also Die Hard, A Christmas Story and cartoon Grinch. All of these give me the warm fuzzies. Granted Die Hard is one of my favorite all time movies, so that always gets ++++ from me.

Oddly, around xmas time I always get the urge to replay games like Baldur's gate and the original Mass Effect as well; for some reason they make me feel very christmas-y. I assume it has something to do with me visiting the 'rents and sequestering myself away in my old room with games whenever it wasn't necessary that I socialize!

Sterling

El Presidente
Many, many good ones. Animated Grinch is awesome. Scrooged is awesome. Die Hard is awesome. Christmas Vacation might be my favorite though.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Christmas Story
Christmas Vacation
Elf
Trading Places
Scrooged
Bad Santa

All classics. Jamie Lee Curtis i trading places, good lord she was hot.

Fyro

Golden Squire
Home Alone-
Bad Santa- "Is granny spry"
Elf-

When/if I have kids these will be seared into their minds.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
  1. Elf
  2. A Christmas Story
  3. It's a Wonderful Life
  4. White Christmas
  5. The Santa Clause
Boom!

Trading Places is pretty hilarious, but it'd prob be #10. For whatever reason is doesn't give me that, "Yay, it's Christmas!", vibe.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Love Actually
This reminds me, I fucking loveAbout a Boy. I never think about it until I see it's on, then I'm stuck watching that fucker again and absolutely loving it.

I mean, so long as we're allowing movies that aren't really about Christmas at all and just have snow on screen at some point.

awfal

Silver Knight of the Realm
This reminds me, I fucking loveAbout a Boy. I never think about it until I see it's on, then I'm stuck watching that fucker again and absolutely loving it.

I mean, so long as we're allowing movies that aren't really about Christmas at all and just have snow on screen at some point.
The only movie Hugh Grant is good in.