Best condoms?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I take Konsyl (similar to Metamucil), so, I have big formed poops in the morning. Makes me stay clean all day, every day. However, most gays will have a douche hose in the shower to clean themselves out. I don't do the random hookup, so, I dunno what they actually do. ;p
Do you have to text your bf or let him know ahead of time to "clean up" if youre coming home for some mid-afternoon buttsex?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
We're like a married couple after only 1 year of being together. FML. We have sex maybe like once every other week.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Do you ever find the shower-douche has been used on an off week and get suspicious?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone ever use condom/dental dam for oral?
Tried to, but couldn't find anyone that carried them. Checked local grocery stores, and so far I've checked like half a dozen sex shops. A couple have offered to order some for me, but I was always just passing through town, so I declined.

My ex said the same thing. She also said some bullshit about side effects. I told her to get the shot because it's even more safe and she said side effects etc and after that I gave up and said fuck it.
One of the side effects is getting bigger tits, isn't it?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Tried to, but couldn't find anyone that carried them. Checked local grocery stores, and so far I've checked like half a dozen sex shops. A couple have offered to order some for me, but I was always just passing through town, so I declined.
Does that really seem that enjoyable? I haven't tried it but it seems to me that if you get to that point, you would be just better off letting her jerk herself off while you smother yourself with a grocery bag to get the same effect.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Hoss, you should check out those women's condoms. Problem though is, they have a slurping noise so it sounds like they're full of cum.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
One of the side effects is getting bigger tits, isn't it?
I don't know about the tits, but it is suppose to help clear up skin. My first GF was actually prescribed birth control by a dermatologist (or maybe the dermatologist just recommended it, I don't remember exactly). She had a fun time convincing her parents, who she still lived with at the time, that she was on bc for her skin and not because she was dating me.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trojan Ecstasy - I somehow feel cleaner after using these. Turned my opinions around on condoms.