Best condoms?

Cor_sl

shitlord
http://www.sagami-gomu.co.jp/en/poly/

Sagami condoms are super thin and different. If it's not your style, I do like Kimonos.
Seconded. Sagami condoms, while expensive, are incredible. You can barely feel them. Make sure to buy the 'large' size though, even if you're average sized. The regular sized ones are made for tiny Japanese penises - they'll suffocate your cock. I've used around 200 of them and haven't had a single breakage.

Skyn Condoms, while not as good as Sagamis, are much better than any other latex/whatever shit I've tried, too. Never had one break, either.

http://www.skyncondoms.com/en

I'm not sure if this shop ships overseas outside of the UK, but this is, by far, the cheapest place to buy Skyns --http://www.freedoms-shop.nhs.uk/shop...28&search=skyn. Only ?36($55usd) for 144.

Since the Sagami condoms are fairly expensive (around $3-4usd~ per condom), I use Skyns most of the time and the Sagamis whenever I feel like treating myself.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You realize you are asking for pictures of his cock, right?
I don't appreciate him being so full of shit. Any condom tight enough to cut off his circulation would be nearly impossible to roll down over the head. As stated, you can stretch these fuckers over your arm or leg. If he really has that kind of horse dick he would be proud to show it off. The only size issue I've run into is with length not going all the way to my base, but it really doesn't hamper the effectiveness and certainly doesn't cause discomfort. The shit is designed to stretch and fit to multiple forms.

Trojan ENZ:
Length: 7.52"/191mm
Width: 2.09"/53mm
Head width: 2.09"/53mm

Magnum:
Length: 8.07"/205mm
Width: 2.13"/54mm
Head width: 2.36"/60mm

Magnum XL:
Length: 8.07"/205mm
Width: 2.13"/54mm
Head width: 2.56"/65mm
Yeah, thatONE MILLIMETERof difference in width is turning your dick purple.

hDzE86K.jpg

1MH9vgx.jpg

Get lost fuckhead.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yep, I'm definitely not going to go to the store, buy a pack of Trojan ENZ, model them for a picture, and post them here. Last time I tried them was when I was 18, and they were extremely difficult to get on and they were painful. I moved on to Magnum and never looked back. They fit and feel much better. I have no horse dick, the ENZ were just too tight.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
ITT: guys searching for new ways to casually mention they use magnums while trying to hide the fact that the whole purpose of their post is to mention that they use magnums

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
ITT: guys searching for new ways to casually mention they use magnums while trying to hide the fact that the whole purpose of their post is to mention that they use magnums
It's not about having a big dick with magnums, it's just a more comfortable condom... and if you HAVE to use one of these fuckers you might as well be comfortable.

Raw dog still > all. Just feed her Plan B with her eggs in the morning.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I think it's a lot more likely that 18 year old Noodleface just had no idea how to put on any condom. Like others in this thread have said, magnums aren't substantially different in size from any other condom, and latex stretches like a sonofabitch.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
18-year-old-Noodle tied the rubber around his cock and in knot.
frown.png

rrr_img_40032.gif

Illuziun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It's not about fitting the condom, that's easy, the problem is with it breaking. I personally use magnums simply because I break the regular ones 80% of the time.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
No, I mean that 99% of the time when someone has a condom break, it's either that they're using condoms that are too old, not enough lube, or they don't pinch the tip to make the reservoir like you're supposed to.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
sex is messy enough without the need for spermicidal lubricant condoms. I hated those things.
Tried one once. I and my gf both ended up with nice burning sensations next time we went to the bathroom.
Yep, I'm definitely not going to go to the store, buy a pack of Trojan ENZ, model them for a picture, and post them here. Last time I tried them was when I was 18, and they were extremely difficult to get on and they were painful. I moved on to Magnum and never looked back. They fit and feel much better. I have no horse dick, the ENZ were just too tight.
Uh huh sure Mandingo.
It's not about fitting the condom, that's easy, the problem is with it breaking. I personally use magnums simply because I break the regular ones 80% of the time.
Lol, two mandingos in one thread? WHO WOULD OF KNEW?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've pretty much always used some variation of Durex. The first ones I ever bought were Durex...I got this massive variety pack of them, something like 50 condoms in 5 different varieties. That lasted me for quite a while because I wasn't getting all that much back then. I moved overseas just as I finished them up and for whatever reason the only condoms I ever saw in Russia/Kazakhstan were Durex, so I kept using that brand.

Of the Durex condoms I've used, the absolute worst were the ones that were "extra safe" or some shit. It felt like I was wearing a leather glove on my dong and the spermacide coating smelled awful. The Durex "prolonged pleasure" or whatever could be good or bad. It seemed like sometimes they were TOO strong and it made it hard to stay up, while other times it was just right and I could go all night. They had some really nice ultra thin ones but I honestly couldn't tell the difference between the Durex ultra thin and the Trojan ultra thin.

I will say that I've never had a breaking issue with Durex, but I've heard of Trojan Ultra Thins breaking on more than one occasion (didn't someone end up with a kid in the old GWBYHT due to that?) and I had one slip off in the middle of intercourse once (loltinydick jokes).

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Bareback is how people were made to fuck. Just do it up the ass to prevent pregnancies. Fuck up the vagajay, pull out, jam up the ass and creampie in butt. Easy peasy.