Best condoms?

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Really? This is an issue for people? I've been using Trojan Enz forever and only had 1 break. Out of hundreds.

Or just get married, have your wife on the pill, and call it a day - that's what I did.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Really? This is an issue for people? I've been using Trojan Enz forever and only had 1 break. Out of hundreds.

Or just get married, have your wife on the pill, and call it a day - that's what I did.
My ex didn't want to take the pill cause she thought she'd get fat. Bitch, birth control isn't going to make you fat, eating Chipotle every god damn day will though! That's why I dumped her fat ass.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
My ex didn't want to take the pill cause she thought she'd get fat. Bitch, birth control isn't going to make you fat, eating Chipotle every god damn day will though! That's why I dumped her fat ass.
Don't you eat Chipotle every day?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can't find the raw dog condoms you guys are talking about. If you're not married, these are the best.

tumblr_lk1i1sJ1rS1qekkdbo1_400.jpg

I dated a couple of girls with latex allergies, so I bought some non latex alternatives. I think they were polythylene and polyurethane. I can't remember which was which, but one of them was horrible (I think polythylene), had almost no elasticity and felt like a sandwich bag over your dick. The other one was pretty awesome. I've always liked the way latex condoms felt, but these were 10X better. Softer, more stretchy, and more sensitive.

kudos

<Banned>
My ex said the same thing. She also said some bullshit about side effects. I told her to get the shot because it's even more safe and she said side effects etc and after that I gave up and said fuck it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My ex said the same thing. She also said some bullshit about side effects. I told her to get the shot because it's even more safe and she said side effects etc and after that I gave up and said fuck it.
You just tell her that the side-effect of hernotusing it, is you fucking her in the ass. At that point, it's win/win whether she takes it or not.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
^ Is right. But, keyword is "a little". When I had sex with one of my former professors about 6 or so years ago, he never cleaned himself out. I mean, it was full blown shit everywhere. Blah. Douche people. For my sanity.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
^ Is right. But, keyword is "a little". When I had sex with one of my former professors about 6 or so years ago, he never cleaned himself out. I mean, it was full blown shit everywhere. Blah. Douche people. For my sanity.
Ya know ive always had a thought along those lines. Are gays able to ever have unplanned sex? Or do you worry about getting shit all over your dick when you do decide to randomly have sex? Or do you guys alternate? Like one day its your turn to take the dick so your expected to have an enema and the next night its his?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I take Konsyl (similar to Metamucil), so, I have big formed poops in the morning. Makes me stay clean all day, every day. However, most gays will have a douche hose in the shower to clean themselves out. I don't do the random hookup, so, I dunno what they actually do. ;p