Best phone games?

Vanessa

Mr. Poopybutthole
116d 17m
YOU CAN DO IT.
I just did it. I'm pissed off now.

I punched in the code and as I was doing it, was like... this can't be the answer because it's just too simple. ...and it was.

Felt like this:

221ymd.jpg

But now there's this... onward! More puzzles!

Screenshot_20210914-214325_Park Escape.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: BrutulTM

Chersk

Molten Core Raider
10d 1h 38m
Why is this thread so bare of new games? I know phone gaming sucks but there has to be something decent given the volume of shit being thrown against the wall.

Furry

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
142d 16h 19m
Why is this thread so bare of new games? I know phone gaming sucks but there has to be something decent given the volume of shit being thrown against the wall.
Look at all of the food that oozes from these garbage trucks into the dump. There's gotta be some great meals in there somewhere.

Chersk

Molten Core Raider
10d 1h 38m
Look at all of the food that oozes from these garbage trucks into the dump. There's gotta be some great meals in there somewhere.

There has to be an unopened Twinkie or bottle of water or something in there…

6h 43m
Evertale was a great mobile game, then they trashed it to increase monetization. Unplayable garbage after that fatal update.

Vanessa

Mr. Poopybutthole
116d 17m
I just did it. I'm pissed off now.

I punched in the code and as I was doing it, was like... this can't be the answer because it's just too simple. ...and it was.

Felt like this:

View attachment 372697

But now there's this... onward! More puzzles!

View attachment 372696
Finally completed this one. It was one of my favorites. Short of getting really stuck on a couple of things, the challenge level felt like a nice form fitting glove... too hard is frustrating of course but too easy is boring. This worked for me... kept my mind spinning on many different puzzles in many different ways. It's an awesome feeling being on a puzzle for like 10 minutes and just when you feel like looking for help, saying Fuuuuuuk nooooooo to the internet for cheats, and you stay with it and then something clicks and you get it on your own and you push on. This game gave me many of these moments. Can't praise it enough.

Link again: Park Escape - Escape Room Game | Chapter 1 Walkthrough

or here: ‎Park Escape - Room Escape Game

Graphics and GUI aren't my favorite, but the puzzles and the sheer length of the content makes it really stand out.

Rajaah

Paperhands McGee
<Gold Donor>
33d 18h 2m
Dragon Quest 6 phone (105).jpg

Think I've mentioned it on here before, but the Dragon Quest phone ports are reaaaally good. Specifically DQ1-6. I got through 1-5, midway through 6. Played the original forms of all of these games, and these phone remakes hold up. They're so compulsively playable. Same goes for the new Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters, but I haven't done much with those yet. FF3 in particular is totally new to the US in an official non-3D form.