Better Call Saul

spronk

FPS noob
i really don't understand women at all

but yeah great episode that start showed a perfect amount of insight into Kim's character. i wonder if alcohol is whats gonna do her in

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
She thinks what she proposed will settle Jimmy down? Is that the idea? Bitch is retarded.

spronk

FPS noob
what if jesse pinkman is actually kim's kid

it will involve time travel, like terminator but in the final season walt has to go back in time to make sure he fucks kim

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yuuup!

haha

edit: hah, I commented five minutes into the episode, I had no idea Saul was gonna milk that kind of mileage out of that Yuuup!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Good episode.

I get the feeling Howard is a ghost? He keeps popping up. Maybe I am thinking too hard...

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't mind if he keeps popping up even though his part of the show could be over when his scenes are always "no Cliff these aren't my prostitutes" levels of quality.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1585683882640.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I liked this episode. For a lot of this season Gus has been kind of cartoony and in this episode he was great.

spronk

FPS noob
i haven't really been loving saul this whole season but his little outburst at howard at the end was fantastic, really makes you remember that Bob Odenkirk is indeed a great actor

i guess it also finally resolves whether the germany CEO guy was in on the meth empire, he sure was. Kinda weird him and Gus talking about Argentina. Its been theorized for a while that Fring was a general in Pinochets military during the period when the military ran Argentina which is what gave him a bit of cover against Don Eladio executing him, wonder how the German guy ties into that.

I really do like how the show will bring back minor characters from Breaking Bad or season 1 in small cameos, its nice little fan service.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i guess it also finally resolves whether the germany CEO guy was in on the meth empire, he sure was. Kinda weird him and Gus talking about Argentina. Its been theorized for a while that Fring was a general in Pinochets military during the period when the military ran Argentina which is what gave him a bit of cover against Don Eladio executing him, wonder how the German guy ties into that.

I didn't know about that theory but during the episode I instantly added old German dude + Argentina = Pinochet.