Better Call Saul

spronk

FPS noob
i always figured BCS ends with Kim dead due to Jimmy shenanigans but now I am guessing Kim ends up in jail because she's not as slippery as Saul. Wonder if Saul visits her as she's leaving prison in the final episode.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Everybody on TV is always the "best in the business". Maybe she is some amazing superlawyer, but if I had a lawyer who had tried to get me to change my plan and I said no and then her boyfriend was suddenly representing the other side and costing me thousands of dollars fucking with me, I'd be in the market for a new lawyer.

Did you watch the previous seasons? She won the Mesa Verde business when she was a one person company, when they could have gone with Hamlin McGill

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Everybody on TV is always the "best in the business". Maybe she is some amazing superlawyer, but if I had a lawyer who had tried to get me to change my plan and I said no and then her boyfriend was suddenly representing the other side and costing me thousands of dollars fucking with me, I'd be in the market for a new lawyer.

He knows whats up but has no proof. Blowing this up any further would be a huge embarrassment to his company not to mention possibly opening him up to litigation from Kim as he has no proof of whats going on. Kim was up front with Kevin about what was happening and he still wanted her. Its a lose lose for them either way but riding it out is the best bet for them.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Kim is a pretty shit lawyer. i would have tried to help the old guy as best i can, but ultimately i have to represent my client to the best of my ability. if this client is this terrible to this one guy then they must be the same way in other dealings and she doesnt seem to have a problem with that. so she needs to decide if she is on Team Mesa Verde or not. this is all just half measures

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Kim is a pretty shit lawyer. i would have tried to help the old guy as best i can, but ultimately i have to represent my client to the best of my ability. if this client is this terrible to this one guy then they must be the same way in other dealings and she doesnt seem to have a problem with that. so she needs to decide if she is on Team Mesa Verde or not. this is all just half measures
she hates mesa verde now, remember where she was like

fu mesa verde phone call, i gotta represent criminals for free!!!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
she hates mesa verde now, remember where she was like

fu mesa verde phone call, i gotta represent criminals for free!!!
representing assholes is literally part of her job description. if she cant do that, then she needs to GTFO before they ramrod her worse than they did Saul.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I think what the show is trying to do is to force you to think, "The bigger the paycheck, the bigger the asshole that I'm gonna have to put up with." Which, for the most part, is true.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I think the old man has ties deeper to Mesa Verde and that them picking that location for their call center is really about screwing him.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think the old man has ties deeper to Mesa Verde and that them picking that location for their call center is really about screwing him.
it would seem that way, dude is losing his shit over this when he could easily go somewhere else, but its also possible the guy is just being stubborn and muleheaded.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
He's a shitty business man for keeping her on his team. If it's me that knew this I would just be like no hard feelings but this isn't a good look. He might have something that will fuck her over big time and just playing the game though.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

That's a decent theory. For the sake of the show I hope you're right.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
maybe that guy is the dad of the mesa verde guy and mesa verde guy hates his dad! or maybe this is all a test to see if Kim could see this through and Mr Acker is just one of the MV shareholders. at some point walks into the office and everyone at MV laughs Kim right out of the building!

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Or maybe the rich banker is used to getting what he wants and this particular plot of land is what he wants.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
the old man is secretly Don Eladio in disguise, he is spying on Gus with secret mexican tech

get ready for the second spinoff, "Don't Drink the Tequila"

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Or maybe the rich banker is used to getting what he wants and this particular plot of land is what he wants.
For sure but the picture that Kim had an aha moment over has the exact picture that’s on the Mesa Verde billboard. So there hopefully is some odd connection here that isn’t so basic.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
For sure but the picture that Kim had an aha moment over has the exact picture that’s on the Mesa Verde billboard. So there hopefully is some odd connection here that isn’t so basic.
Sure but i doubt it has anything to do with the old man. At least I hope not. Mexican ninja and drugs falling down a pipe at perfect time is more than enough of a suspension of disbelief that should be required for this show.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sure but i doubt it has anything to do with the old man. At least I hope not. Mexican ninja and drugs falling down a pipe at perfect time is more than enough of a suspension of disbelief that should be required for this show.
there is a lot of suspension of disbelief in BCS and BB. this shouldnt be the first time you're noticing this. the show is awesome because it stretches reality in favor of entertainment.