Better Call Saul

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Don't we have a Breaking Bad thread for this shit?
Someone has insulted the honor of Breaking Bad, by not watching it before BCS. This aggression can not stand, man.

Look at me, I'm the Breaking Bad thread now.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Someone has insulted the honor of Breaking Bad, by not watching it before BCS. This aggression can not stand, man.

Look at me, I'm the Breaking Bad thread now.
breaking bad dancing GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The BCS finale was dogshit. The best character was MIA. This is a fucking crime

Pryce-BCS.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Rewatched The Office last year and was pleasantly surprised to see him in it. He was fucking hilarious in that, too.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Since apparently we're just posting about whatever we want in this thread now, Mark Proksch started by doing this character called K-Strass on local TV stations. I'm kind of sad he hasn't been in more stuff. The guy should be way more successful than he is.

• 1Salty

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
lol so is the guy an actual energy vampire and just got a job being himself?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's always interesting to watch someone say something stupid on a message board and then just never stop doubling down on it.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Rewatched The Office last year and was pleasantly surprised to see him in it. He was fucking hilarious in that, too.

you're being uber salty and pedantic considering BCS is a prequel to BB, and the only reason BB is being discussed is to get a BCS enjoyer to watch BB

• 1Salty

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
you're being uber salty and pedantic considering BCS is a prequel to BB, and the only reason BB is being discussed is to get a BCS enjoyer to watch BB
Why are you being salty? He's a character on BCS. This is related.

• 1Salty

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The best news yet. Vince Gilligan: "Life’s never going to be perfect. By the way, as we see in that final episode, Kim is making some subtle but important life changes. She goes and volunteers at the Legal Aid Society. So Glenn, her boyfriend—he seems like a likable chap, but I don’t know that he’ll last in this new world she’s going to create for herself. I don’t know if he’s going to be allowed to stick around."

Yup!

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
How about watching the seasons in reverse order?

I saw netflix has a 'making of el camino'. Should I watch that before anything else? It feels like the right thing to do.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I saw netflix has a 'making of el camino'. Should I watch that before anything else? It feels like the right thing to do.
I'm sure you are joking, but watching a prequel series first is very different to watching a sequel movie first.

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
unless she's ugly there's no way I would skip the scenes anyway.

My dismissal of BB reminds me of a teacher I had who wouldn't let her kids watch Duke of Hazzard because it's a show about felons on probation blatantly disrespecting the law. Eventually someone got her to watch a few episodes and she changed her tune. Maybe BB will be like that. All I know is that I skipped it because it sounded stupid.
Sure on its face chemistry teacher cooks weapons grade meth sounds ridiculous.

then you find out the chemistry teacher was an arrogant big shot at Sandia National Laboratory who left with two friends to start their own company. He teaches high school because he’s too much of a prick to admit he was wrong to leave the company he started. Thats all in the first season too.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Sure on its face chemistry teacher cooks weapons grade meth sounds ridiculous.

What's ridiculous is declaring that a universally acclaimed show which came out 10 years ago sucks when you haven't seen a single episode and you liked the prequel to it.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
What's ridiculous is declaring that a universally acclaimed show which came out 10 years ago sucks when you haven't seen a single episode and you liked the prequel to it.

yeah that would be ridic. Who did that?

I was 3 episodes in so I know you aren't talking about me.