Better Call Saul

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
if it makes you feel better I watched the first couple BBs last night. it kinda sucks.
Much of season 1 is largely slow as shit and above-average TV at best. Season 2 starts things going in a better direction and season 3 is where it hits legendary status. Unless you absolutely hate it, untwist your panties and keep going.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goonsquad Officer
Just focus on your hatred of Skylar and you will get the bb experience

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
fuck off retard

Losing a husband is a life changing event. Not unreasonable to suggest it changed her outlook, especially when it was thanks to your sisters husband

But sure, maybe she still steals things too

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
1660922142787.png

From Breaking Bad

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Krazy 8 being the best part of Breaking Bad has to be the hottest take I've ever heard on anything ever

Of the first 3 episodes you fucking buffoon. lern 2 reed.

ok, you said you liked BCS because the concept is how he ends up a conman lawyer, right?

Well, don't think of Breaking Bad as "high school teacher cooks meth", but as the journey of that waiting to die high school teacher becoming a drugs kingpin. The bizarro thing is, watching the prequel should make you want to see the sequel. Don't you want to see more "Prime Saul Goodman" working with his biggest client. More of Gus Fring drugs cartel. More of Mikes journey and story?

Incoming - "the actors look too young, it's distracting!"

That's not how any of it was pitched when it was new though and we're talking about why I passed on BB but not BCS. I didn't even know odenkirk was a regular in BB. I've liked him since his days of Mr Show with Bob and David. I will give anything he's in a chance. So far I don't think I've been burned. I thought Nobody was going to be the first time but it was fantastic too.

I don't know why you're acting like I'm not watching it. I already told you I started it.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Of the first 3 episodes you fucking buffoon. lern 2 reed.

That's not how any of it was pitched when it was new though

Well yeah, people generally don't know how entire series are going to play out from the first episode lol

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think it's pretty agreed upon that the first season and especially the first half of the first season are the weakest parts of the show. I'm not sure why Ossoi is acting like somebody stepped on his favorite dog dick.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I think it's pretty agreed upon that the first season and especially the first half of the first season are the weakest parts of the show. I'm not sure why Ossoi is acting like somebody stepped on his favorite dog dick.
I have said nothing about his opinion of what he's watched so far. I'm lolling at him watching it out of order because he didn't like the plot summary

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
NGL I'm real tempted to watch el camino before I continue BB.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
isn't it redundant to have a section called imaretard on redit?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
you're barred from replying here until you've watched El Camino

no worries i'm sure the new overzealous amod will be along shortly to break this derail off into it's own thread.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
BB sucked until it didnt and then it became amazing.

• 2Like