Better Call Saul

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
When they announced BCS, I was expecting 100x more Shyster Lawyerings, instead it's breaking bad-lite which wasn't too bad, but still.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This mother fucker is going to watch the prison spin off, the Kim sequel, the Hamlin McGill prequel, el Camino and all Vince Gilligan x files episodes finished with a Malcolm in the middle marathon before he watches breaking bad

if it makes you feel better I watched the first couple BBs last night. it kinda sucks.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This mother fucker is going to watch the prison spin off, the Kim sequel, the Hamlin McGill prequel, el Camino and all Vince Gilligan x files episodes finished with a Malcolm in the middle marathon before he watches breaking bad
But what about the real spinoff we all want, Huell.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
But what about the real spinoff we all want, Huell.

1660846714862.png

Chris

Potato del Grande
Bro, do you even red dwarf? I'm not even sure who you're talking about here. Kochanski was played by 3 actresses in seasons 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, and 9. Maybe you're thinking of the hot Kochanski who did 7 -9 when she wasn't just in flashbacks. Maybe it seemed like only one season because we definitely needed more of her.

Girl holly was in seasons 3-5.

I just realized they never had girl holly and kochanski in the same series. I guess they were only allowed one girl on set at a time.
I fucking KNEW I needed to put in "as a main cast member and not guest star once every 2 seasons".

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I fucking KNEW I needed to put in "as a main cast member and not guest star once every 2 seasons".

Oversights like this is why your government doesn't trust you with butter knives.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Odenkirk is too old to continue to carry another tv show run.

I mean I guess he could do an 8 episode Better Call Saul - Florence ADX, but why.

Im still bummed about the ending, I guess it makes sense in terms of his character arc, but overall it feels like it went out with a whimper.

• 1WTF
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
if it makes you feel better I watched the first couple BBs last night. it kinda sucks.

stop and watch El Camino, then you can legit say that you're probably the only person dumb enough to watch BCS -> El Camino -> Breaking Bad.

It's so retarded you could legit do a reddit ama

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Look, you're obviously wrong here, but instead of dwelling on that fact, just power through to season 2. Ranked, I'd place season 1 at the bottom easily.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Look, you're obviously wrong here,
no i'm not. it objectively sucks. i have no idea why anyone ever powered through the first few episodes. Maybe it was the same dude who first saw a mushroom growing in a pile of cow shit and decided to eat it. They just had a fucking intervention for a man who didn't want to do cancer treatments for chrissakes.

• 2Garbage
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
no i'm not. it objectively sucks. i have no idea why anyone ever powered through the first few episodes. Maybe it was the same dude who first saw a mushroom growing in a pile of cow shit and decided to eat it. They just had a fucking intervention for a man who didn't want to do cancer treatments for chrissakes.
The only thing I can say 'objectively' is that he is in objectively more danger in virtually every part of the show than he ever seems to realize. What didn't you like about it?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The only thing I can say 'objectively' is that he is in objectively more danger in virtually every part of the show than he ever seems to realize. What didn't you like about it?

it's boring as fuck. So far krazy8 has been the best part of the show, and he gone now. You caught that I just started it, right? Don't want you to get your panties twisted up for the wrong reasons.

• 1Garbage

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
just finished

I can't help but wonder what color Marie Schrader's dress was.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
it's boring as fuck. So far krazy8 has been the best part of the show, and he gone now. You caught that I just started it, right? Don't want you to get your panties twisted up for the wrong reasons.

Krazy 8 being the best part of Breaking Bad has to be the hottest take I've ever heard on anything ever

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

ok, you said you liked BCS because the concept is how he ends up a conman lawyer, right?

Well, don't think of Breaking Bad as "high school teacher cooks meth", but as the journey of that waiting to die high school teacher becoming a drugs kingpin. The bizarro thing is, watching the prequel should make you want to see the sequel. Don't you want to see more "Prime Saul Goodman" working with his biggest client. More of Gus Fring drugs cartel. More of Mikes journey and story?

Incoming - "the actors look too young, it's distracting!"

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Still haven't watched the final episode. Not sure I want to kill it just yet. Edging with BCS.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I can't help but wonder what color Marie Schrader's dress was.
Me too, I was hoping that it would go back into colour when Jimmy told the truth and she would be there is a full purple mourning dress.

• 1Like