Better Call Saul

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Well done everyone who contributed to the theorycrafting, heh. We pretty much nailed it.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
So if you had, say lung cancer would you have told her?

breaking-bad-observations-1.02-cats-out-the-bag.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Chuck fucked himself. Jimmy trolled him into a fully blown rant. A++ did watch again. And again.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So I guess that whole gotcha moment with having Chuck admit they still had the original and planned to play it was just to confirm their strategy for the hearing.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So I guess that whole gotcha moment with having Chuck admit they still had the original and planned to play it was just to confirm their strategy for the hearing.
imo, it wasn't so much "confirm" as to "egg Chuck on". If you see Howard, he's like all tight lipped, and Chuck is like "WE HAVE THE TAPE!!!"

Jimmy was just focusing on the tape so much, as to keep on egging Chuck to use it.

The tape is nothing

The tape is not evidence

The tape is property

The tape costs a dollar

Chuck believed the tape was his "HA HA Gotcha, Jimmy, YOU'RE FIRED", evidence, but Jimmy had to be sure that Chuck was going to play that hand. Usually you don't show your cards, i mean it could be entered in as evidence, but you didn't have to play it.

Jimmy wanted it played, to establish the fact that he was just "playing along" to the delusions of his now obviously "mental" brother.

Btw, notice how "cute" of a team they form, the show doesn't even focus on them as a "couple" at all, we just seem em waking up together, also notice in that scene, there's just a humidifier placed on a chair, how crazy is that for detail?

It's like they took all the fan negativity of Skylar and built Kim from the ground up as someone you'd really want to "wife".

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
imo, it wasn't so much "confirm" as to "egg Chuck on". If you see Howard, he's like all tight lipped, and Chuck is like "WE HAVE THE TAPE!!!"

Jimmy was just focusing on the tape so much, as to keep on egging Chuck to use it.

The tape is nothing

The tape is not evidence

The tape is property

The tape costs a dollar

Chuck believed the tape was his "HA HA Gotcha, Jimmy, YOU'RE FIRED", evidence, but Jimmy had to be sure that Chuck was going to play that hand. Usually you don't show your cards, i mean it could be entered in as evidence, but you didn't have to play it.

Jimmy wanted it played, to establish the fact that he was just "playing along" to the delusions of his now obviously "mental" brother.

Btw, notice how "cute" of a team they form, the show doesn't even focus on them as a "couple" at all, we just seem em waking up together, also notice in that scene, there's just a humidifier placed on a chair, how crazy is that for detail?

It's like they took all the fan negativity of Skylar and built Kim from the ground up as someone you'd really want to "wife".
i can see her ripping you a new one if you dont mow the lawn on saturday and just want to watch the ballgame.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
i'd like to hear more about the time slippin jimmy defecated through a sunroof, your honor
I dont remember which episode, might have even been in breaking bad, but jimmy told the story. I cant remember the nickname he had for it, think it was like 'cleveland something' maybe cleveland surprise.. not steamer though.

Edit: nvm i was wrong. Squat cobbler or chicago sunroof was the nickname, based on some googling.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I dont remember which episode, might have even been in breaking bad, but jimmy told the story. I cant remember the nickname he had for it, think it was like 'cleveland something' maybe cleveland surprise.. not steamer though.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol how could you forget that ghost white face, Tho they should have done more make up on her, Lydia is looking older in BCS than BB, she's not aging well.
i'm bad with chick's faces, plus BB ended forever ago. they could have had a new actress take her role and i would never have noticed.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I wonder how long until we see Gale now, cuz w/ the SuperLab, Gale isn't far behind.
i guess its ok to get into spoilers now that the episode had its second airing. i think the show is getting ready for a signifigant time jump. they sped up the storyline tonight, jimmy becomes Saul. Don Hector is about to have his stroke. Tuco just got a bunch of time added to his sentence. Chuck is on the brink of being committed or dropping dead. Gus just bought his super lab/commercial linen washing factory. jimmy just got his walking papers from practicing law for a year. i think by the end of the season the flashbacks are either gonna be done or be at a point where when next season starts, time will have passed for a year or more. anyone else think they just sped shit up?