Better Call Saul

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Being alienated from her friends was devastating for Irene. It was rage inducing to see her anguish and wondering why all her friends were giving her the cold shoulder due to mental manipulation by slippin Jimmy.

I had forgotten that Jimmy's a piece of shit and kudos to the show for reminding me that Jimmy is a scumlord we shouldn't be rooting for.
when you're that age and in a home where virtually everyone knows each other. and its likely to be the last people you know. having those last friends taken away from you so you are miserable, it broke my fucking heart. if i knew somebody who did that to an old lady in real life, id beat their ass.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
HHM is still a big part of the sandpiper lawsuit, right? Given that they're about to go under because of chuck, Jimmy probably really is doing the old ladies a favor. I also think he really believes what he was saying about the reasons they should settle sooner rather than later. Even if he is being a scumbag to make it happen.

The kim wreck was very well done how within a blink she was in a completely different place. I rewound it and watched the transition a few times.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
What makes you think Jimmy knows anything about Chuck's lawsuit?
I agree on the car crash. I rewound it a few times too because it was so well done.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Jimmy was the one that set in motion the insurance increase on Chuck/HHM so he knows at least that much for them being pinned in a corner.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Those were some serious troll physics... (Kim's car getting stuck)

Wait, he bought size 9 shoes for the old lady? Wouldn't he have noticed her feet being as long as her height?

I really loved Howard's Gollum reference. Given the movies were in the theater at that time, that was some A+ cultural reference they dug up there.

Last edited:

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
female sizes are different from men's sizes, and US sizes are a little different from yours I'm guessing. Female size 9 isn't all THAT big.. it's a bit above average, i think.
Most dudes I know are wearing shoes in the 9-11 range. I wear 10 1/2, personally.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
really, I always thought.... and her shoes were number 9.
your avg 5 8" girl would most likely wear size 9s

but the avg girl isn't that tall, in the US girls/ladys hover around the 5'0 to 5'4 range, for these ladies they HAVE to buy shoes right away b/c these are the most popular sizes 6,6.5,7,7.5.

If you're always dragged to the shoe store w/ wife/gf and she says they don't have my size, is she petite and size 6ish?

spronk

FPS noob
HOLY SHIT KIM

kim doesn't die, she is in breaking bad with a new name after getting addicted to opoids and then meth due to the car crash

they call her Windy Wendy now

hqdefault.jpg

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What makes you think Jimmy knows anything about Chuck's lawsuit?
I agree on the car crash. I rewound it a few times too because it was so well done.

Didn't mean to imply that he did. I'm just saying that coincidentally it's likely going to be the right thing for the old people. Serendipitous.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
just noticed the moutain logo in the background looks like a downwards trajectory with jimmy standing in front of it

Untitled.png

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
holy shit with that why bother having regrets chuck real talk "truth is jimmy, you never meant much to me"

damn ice cold

*underwhelming chuck demise
*no fucking Mike appearance
*underwhelming Salamanca paralyzing stroke

**Even still, I enjoyed this Season but it really needs to wrap up by next season. Interesting, how this could have been it's last episode and I wouldn't be disappointed in the run it had.

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
opened up a beautiful 18 year old bottle of glenlivet and drank half the bottle so i can't even stand up right now but goddamn watching chuck go literally insane in front of our eyhes was amazing. The niga BURNED HIMSELF FUCKING ALIVE jesus christ bro

does anyone else remmber blockbuster, fucking loved going to that place and finding weird ass movies RIP movie rental stores

now im gonna go play some playerunkwnown and fuck shit up

• 1Like