Better Call Saul

Caliane

im not sure they will end up dead. The entire point of bringing in Germans, is you can send them back to Germany, and then who gives a shit.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
There is 100% no way the Germans just finish the job and go back to Germany.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
the germans flee gus and live in RVs and get married to local white trash and become white supremacist meth dealing rednecks. it'll be obvious in the season finale when its revealed meth damon is in the crew

i bet you did nazi that coming

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just laughed and woke up my girl LOL.

you come up with the craziest shit spronk haha.

The lead German engineer is going to die by Mike's hand or Gus is going to plot to have Mike kill him, or just kill him himself. Either way that guy is dead.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
All those Germans are dead, it just a matter of how it's played out. I can see Mike catching the old dude and just hauling him back to the compound. Gus will want him dead of course, but it depends how far along they are in construction. If it's just down to concrete pours, then he could probably find some Mexicans to do that.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
im not sure they will end up dead. The entire point of bringing in Germans, is you can send them back to Germany, and then who gives a shit.

Well, maybe not the only reason. Everybody knows, if you want some shit engineered to perfection, get German or Japanese engineers.

Caliane

doing dumb shit, that gets themselves killed doesn't count! the plan was to send them home alive.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mike isn't good or bad; he's a man with a code. His code isn't quite as simple as a "No women, no children" but he has one. I think it's fair to say that killing a bunch of German engineers who aren't "in the game" just to keep them quiet doesn't really feel consistent with what we have learned about Mike and his code to this point. Not saying it's impossible, just that it doesn't feel likely.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
doing dumb shit, that gets themselves killed doesn't count! the plan was to send them home alive.

Of course that was the plan, but there would be no point in the whole subplot if everything went off without a hitch and they went there separate ways.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I enjoy the show... but the pace is really getting to me. A full 10 episode season and pretty much nothing happens. Still great television though.

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
Man I wish they wrote Skylar as well as they write Kim. I am watching BB again right now and its a stark difference, Kim is just an amazing character, I felt so bad for her at the end of this episode.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
I've never been a huge Bob Odenkirk fan, I like him but when people say he's the greatest actor in current TV i kinda roll my eyes a little bit. But man, he really killed it in the finale giving that speech. Not because the speech was moving or whatever, any asshole could do that, but because you knew Jimmy didn't believe any of what he was saying but he still sounded so passionate and then he reveals the double layer at the end. Great shit.

but yeah the season really hasn't had a whole lot happen, they probably could have covered all the salient plot points in 4-5 episodes and done more with Gus, Hector, the twins, the cartel, Don Eladio, etc but its not so slow as to be painful to watch. I don't think I'd ever rewatch Better Call Saul though, except for maybe 3-4 key episodes so far.

did anyone think that chick he told "they will never believe in you" was gonna go grab a gun and come back and shoot out HHM? "I thought you told me to break the rules!" lol

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I've never been a huge Bob Odenkirk fan, I like him but when people say he's the greatest actor in current TV i kinda roll my eyes a little bit. But man, he really killed it in the finale giving that speech. Not because the speech was moving or whatever, any asshole could do that, but because you knew Jimmy didn't believe any of what he was saying but he still sounded so passionate and then he reveals the double layer at the end. Great shit.

but yeah the season really hasn't had a whole lot happen, they probably could have covered all the salient plot points in 4-5 episodes and done more with Gus, Hector, the twins, the cartel, Don Eladio, etc but its not so slow as to be painful to watch. I don't think I'd ever rewatch Better Call Saul though, except for maybe 3-4 key episodes so far.

did anyone think that chick he told "they will never believe in you" was gonna go grab a gun and come back and shoot out HHM? "I thought you told me to break the rules!" lol
thats what i expected her to do too or steal something really expensive. she basically could give a fuck though what jimmy told her. maybe she still will and she will be one of his clients next seasons.

Silly smart, and also a wall climbing ninja assassin.
it was silly i tells ya. dude was clocking around with his shoes in the ceiling vents? like WTF was that?

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Man I wish they wrote Skylar as well as they write Kim. I am watching BB again right now and its a stark difference, Kim is just an amazing character, I felt so bad for her at the end of this episode.

I honestly think Skylar gets a bit too much shit. I think her character is pretty realistic for the events that occurred in her life during BB. Is she necessarily a character I enjoyed at all times? No. But someone like Kim is easier to watch because she's closer to Jimmy's bad side than Skylar was to Walt's (until the end, anyway). That side of life is what the audience is interested in, not how a normal suburban housewife reacts to her husband being a drug dealer. So, I think it's a much higher bar of difficulty to pull off.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users