Better Call Saul

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
of course he did. Mike specifically mentioned it
ok its the next day, no need for spoilers, i was referring to mike assuming they will charge tuco with a weapons charge since it was already under tuco's car when the cops showed up. mike blacked out and he probably wasnt there for the booking so it could just be mike using his cop intuition as to how its going to go down with tuco when all the cops saw was an assault. im not even sure if they could get a robbery charge to stick either for stealing the 400 bucks.

Rathgar_sl

shitlord
I've gotten to the point were I like Mike's story better then Jimmy's. Jimmy's story is "I wanna be myself (bad), but to continue my relationship with Kim I have to be good". It's kinda draggin' at this point.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
ok its the next day, no need for spoilers, i was referring to mike assuming they will charge tuco with a weapons charge since it was already under tuco's car when the cops showed up. mike blacked out and he probably wasnt there for the booking so it could just be mike using his cop intuition as to how its going to go down with tuco when all the cops saw was an assault. im not even sure if they could get a robbery charge to stick either for stealing the 400 bucks.
It's almost like there is an entire process down at the station where statements are taken ....

It is almost like Mike is a former cop and probably told them that to increase how the sentencing would go ...

It's almost like you weren't paying attention when he made the phone call he mentioned a gun and then after the fact he said the cops found it.

Basically you weren't paying attention to the show and spouted some nonsense and you are doubling down now on your retardation.

Start actually watching shows and not expecting a forum or YouTube to explain it to you.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
C'mon. Be nice to Astr0. It's like picking on the delivery guy from Big Daddy.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I've gotten to the point were I like Mike's story better then Jimmy's. Jimmy's story is "I wanna be myself (bad), but to continue my relationship with Kim I have to be good". It's kinda draggin' at this point.
Yep, but I'm afraid if they focus solely on Mike's story, we'll get tired of it. I'm hoping they start working together a bit more, though. Jimmy's story is slightly annoying me right now. Not a lot, just definitely prefer Mike's stuff.

I totally missed that was Krazy8, it's been so long since I saw the first seasons of BB, I couldn't remember what he even looked like. That's a great call back.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yep, but I'm afraid if they focus solely on Mike's story, we'll get tired of it. I'm hoping they start working together a bit more, though. Jimmy's story is slightly annoying me right now. Not a lot, just definitely prefer Mike's stuff.

I totally missed that was Krazy8, it's been so long since I saw the first seasons of BB, I couldn't remember what he even looked like. That's a great call back.
yeah i dont remember what krazy8 looked like at all.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Yeah when I first saw him he sure looked familiar then I noticed the Tampico patch on the front of his coat. That was his dad's furniture store that Walt remembered buying a crib from.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Tuco had Mike's wallet on him, how would a burglary charge be anything but open and shut?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Loved the Tuco scenes.

My wife was wondering why mike didn't kill Tuco and then claimed that Mike killed people for Gus. But did Mike kill people for Gus? It's been awhile so I don't remember everything, but I thought Mike would break bones and stuff but didn't kill people

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Loved the Tuco scenes.

My wife was wondering why mike didn't kill Tuco and then claimed that Mike killed people for Gus. But did Mike kill people for Gus? It's been awhile so I don't remember everything, but I thought Mike would break bones and stuff but didn't kill people
Mike did kill people. He's mirroring Sal right now and I'm sure he'll be killing again before it's all done.

Mike also didn't kill Tuco because of exactly what happened in Breaking Bad with the cousins and the cartel.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Tell you're wife to watch the show Noodle! Mike explained exactly why it was a bad idea to kill Tuco.