Better Call Saul

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I wonder if the Mesa Verde Bank Kim pulled in for HHM is affiliated with the Mesa Credit Union that Walt banked with.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I'm not sure if it's my torrent source or what, but it seems like this and sometimes Walking Dead just end abruptly at the end of the show. No jump to any sort of closing credits. Just black screen/file's done. Is this what the aired shows are doing also? Or is it perhaps the DVR setting on whoever's uploading/something like that?
Are you getting the FLEET or AVS releases? They have a big warning on rarbg "Beware when downloading AVS releases - they cut the ending or have issues with playback on some devices." You need to have patience and wait for the ettv or rartv releases.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
Not sure on the Hector/Gus cartel thing at this time. I think the shooting of Gus's partner might have happened by this time? Havent noticed any Los Pollos Hermanos restaurants, might be just a South American thing at this point? But at the time of the Gus cartel thing, there seems to have the restaurants open and running by that time. If this is past the Gus's partner shooting thing, it would be near when Gale Boetticher gets the grant for schooling.

At some point Nacho has to bite it, he wasnt in the main series at all. Would be cool is Nacho gets hooked up with the vacuum clean guy to get out of Dodge. Would setup how Saul know what to do for that. But that will be some time off from now since Jimmy isnt Saul just yet.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Not sure on the Hector/Gus cartel thing at this time. I think the shooting of Gus's partner might have happened by this time? Havent noticed any Los Pollos Hermanos restaurants, might be just a South American thing at this point? But at the time of the Gus cartel thing, there seems to have the restaurants open and running by that time. If this is past the Gus's partner shooting thing, it would be near when Gale Boetticher gets the grant for schooling.

At some point Nacho has to bite it, he wasnt in the main series at all. Would be cool is Nacho gets hooked up with the vacuum clean guy to get out of Dodge. Would setup how Saul know what to do for that. But that will be some time off from now since Jimmy isnt Saul just yet.
Gus's partner was killed something like 20 years before Breaking Bad. The chicken restaurants probably exist there's just been no reason to mention a random chicken place yet

spronk

FPS noob
I'm sure they have some Gus cameos planned for season 2 finale or season 3, the actor playing him has done a few cameos this season on Once Upon a Time (he plays the magic mirror) so I can't imagine he is that busy after his last show, Revolution, got cancelled.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Not sure on the Hector/Gus cartel thing at this time. I think the shooting of Gus's partner might have happened by this time? Havent noticed any Los Pollos Hermanos restaurants, might be just a South American thing at this point?
When Gus visited the hospital w/ a bunch of chicken (cuz the cops were waiting), everyone was eating that shit up like KFC.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Are you getting the FLEET or AVS releases? They have a big warning on rarbg "Beware when downloading AVS releases - they cut the ending or have issues with playback on some devices." You need to have patience and wait for the ettv or rartv releases.
That was exactly it. Haven't had any playback issues, but it was AVS. It just cuts right at the same time the show goes to credits. But it's also partly the fault of how AMC does it, because it seems to hit the black screen/credits so abruptly.

Anyway thanks. Just wanted to make sure i wasn't missing anything by getting their releases (usually just grabbing the first one that pops on IPT)

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Nice. I guess the creepy part is how the character actually looks exactly like the actor.
It's not so creepy. Vaas from farcry 3 as we know it wouldn't have existed if it wasn't for that actor's audition. They made the character for him. Was stoked to see Michael Mando get a role in BCS.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is Mike going to cripple Hector? Seems like a drastic change if character circumstance going into BB.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Is Mike going to cripple Hector? Seems like a drastic change if character circumstance going into BB.
I'm leaning towards Mike playing a part in Hector's stroke. It could be for Gus or it's what gets Gus's attention since Gus hates Hector so much

HUH_sl

shitlord
I figured Mike would need to pull off some crazy shit in order to get into Gus's inner circle by the time the events of Breaking Bad start, then I checked the dates. Better Call Saul takes place in 2002, Breaking Bad was 2009-2011. I never gave the time difference much thought but I assumed it was only a few years not 7. A lot of shit can happen in 7 years.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
This show is totally losing me this year, it is just so boring now. Am I the only one?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think you are the only one.

For those who watched BB, is it easy to dismiss the ages of the actors? I mean, they're supposed to be 7 years younger than when you first met them but in reality they're like 5 years older than the last time you saw them. I was thinking about that because of how old Mike looked in this last episode.

Was Mike's hand shaking because he's got some sort of disorder, or was he just amped up on adrenaline?

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I think you are the only one.

For those who watched BB, is it easy to dismiss the ages of the actors? I mean, they're supposed to be 7 years younger than when you first met them but in reality they're like 5 years older than the last time you saw them. I was thinking about that because of how old Mike looked in this last episode.

Was Mike's hand shaking because he's got some sort of disorder, or was he just amped up on adrenaline?
Yeah, I assume there is some level of "suspended belief" when it comes to age, especially if Pinkman makes an appearance. (He would be mid teens?)