Bicycling

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Any multitool suggestions? I have a topeak that is 15 years old and I broke a tier lever, just wore out from heat eventually I think. Anyway, what is new out there? I don't need a chain tool as I have a separate one just hex bits, torx bit and screwdrivers and tire levers. Just go back to same topeak maybe.
Same Topeak.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I bought a Topeak much like the one I had. The bike shop had some crank brothers, but they all had a chain tool which I already have in a separate tool. Wasn't that important just wondering if anything was really new since I bought the Topeak 15 years ago.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Frame arrived let the DJ build begin!

B40E0237-2C4A-4C64-B505-EAA318955675.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Any of you ever owned or heard of Tribe for road/city bikes? It's finally time to get rid of my 70s Fuji, mostly cause it's 63cm and gigantic and annoying. Local shop by me has chrome alloy Tribe bikes at around ~450 and they look pretty nice, just never heard of them before.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Staying on trend with bike trends and this winter grabbed a cheap 26" MTB to make a touring bike. Think I'm still under 200 bucks for the build, just need frame bag and drill the fork for bottle mounts. Group of friends went out this weekend for a quick 3dayish trip and had a blast.
20180629_172725.jpg
20180630_093047.jpg
20180701_120839.jpg

20180630_133913.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
That's a cool DJ bike but the hubs kill it for me, blue hubs would top it off.

the colour reminds me of fighter jet camouflage.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Staying on trend with bike trends and this winter grabbed a cheap 26" MTB to make a touring bike. Think I'm still under 200 bucks for the build, just need frame bag and drill the fork for bottle mounts. Group of friends went out this weekend for a quick 3dayish trip and had a blast.View attachment 169606
That's a nice classic GT Triple Triangle bike. Used to have a Tequila Sunrise coloured Karakoram but I gave it away to a coworker's son, in exchange for a weekend with her Alfa roadster.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
That's a cool DJ bike but the hubs kill it for me, blue hubs would top it off.

the colour reminds me of fighter jet camouflage.

Yeah the wheelset was cannibalized from a beater, already 850 bucks into this build so they will do for now.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
About time for me to replace the wheelset on my Cervelo S2. Came from the LBS with Fulcrum Racing 7s, thinking about making an upgrade. Not sure if I should go with an aero wheelset or just a lighter set. Currently considering Mavic Cosmic Elites, Campagnolo Scirocco C17s or (the darkhorse) Vuelta Corsa SLRs. Never heard of Vuelta but they seem to have good reviews and they are pretty damn cheap considering their weight (and they look slick as hell to boot). Any thoughts or recommendations?

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I absolutely love my Roval CLX50's and I fancy myself an all arounder. I spend a lot of time in the mountains here in SoCal, as well as an epic week of riding in Boulder last week. Took about 5 rides to adjust to the difference in braking (rim) from aluminum to carbon, but aside from that, they are incredible and worth what I paid for them.

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Hatorade, did you put a jersy on after the crash or is that a different run?
Looks like a fun trail, shuttle or peddle back up?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Another vid same day better bit rate, turns out my camera settings are shit so I have to wait until next time.