Bicycling

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You need to up the ante now, we are desensitized. I'm waiting for you to bust out a fully anodized rainbow colored frame.

Zastlyn

Peasant
First nice spring day where I live and EVERYONE was out walking the reservoir
frown.png
Couldn't even get some speed going with dogs and kids just flying everywhere.

Seventh

Golden Squire
Dry dirt up here, been a great couple of days. Kind of a shit winter as far as fat biking is concerned, but I have spring fever like a motherfucker now.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So fucking jealous of dry dirt... it'll be a few months before it's dry here.

Off to cyclocross and muddy-ass gravel instead.

Sudo

Blackwing Lair Raider
My brother runs a free 50 mile gravel cycling event in Minnesota. The roster typically fills up in about a week (currently at 650 since registration opened last Saturday) and the event takes place in October. Great prizes and beer from Surly brewery this year. If you're interested, register athttp://the-filthy-50.com/

Zastlyn

Peasant
I've been biking for about a month now. Just got a new saddle and it's like riding a completely new bike, it's awesome. With bike shorts I'll feel like I'm riding on a cloud. Thank goodness they make mountain bike shorts. that tight spandex stuff would make me look like a penguin.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Good to hear, you end up getting the WTB?

Found a killer deal on a MTB crankset over the weekend so I'm going 1x now, I thought real hard about getting an obnoxious anodized ring for Seventh but didnt.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
if any of you fohers are on instagram, you guys should follow my shop @hamcycles. If you ever want something from the webstore, let me know and ill make you a foh coupon

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
My brother runs a free 50 mile gravel cycling event in Minnesota. The roster typically fills up in about a week (currently at 650 since registration opened last Saturday) and the event takes place in October. Great prizes and beer from Surly brewery this year. If you're interested, register athttp://the-filthy-50.com/
Nice man! Belch sponsored last year right? I had some work travel last year during it, so I had to pass. This year I've got the TC Marathon the same day :|

Sudo

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice man! Belch sponsored last year right? I had some work travel last year during it, so I had to pass. This year I've got the TC Marathon the same day :|
Belch sponsoring again this year as well. Lots of additional sponsorship interest this year, though he's trying to hold sponsorship to primarily MN/local companies.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Belch sponsoring again this year as well. Lots of additional sponsorship interest this year, though he's trying to hold sponsorship to primarily MN/local companies.
Surly [beer, not bikes], Belch, who else? I'm super interested in it. I've got some muddy cyclocross tires I want to start using
biggrin.png

Sudo

Blackwing Lair Raider
Surly [beer, not bikes], Belch, who else? I'm super interested in it. I've got some muddy cyclocross tires I want to start using
biggrin.png
Sponsor List this year (so far): Adam Turman, Banjo Bros, Belch Gear, Bicycle Sports, Fareway Foods, HED Cycling, The Hub Bike Co-Op, Kurt Kinetic, Microstat Labs, Penn Cycle, Riding Gravel, Rochester Cycling, Surly Brewing Company, 2 Wheel Weather

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
I noticed Ham Cycles got a mention in Outside Magazine this week. Bit odd seeing an American bike shop you got to know from a gaming message board mentioned in an outdoor magazine you got through the post in England
smile.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I did it, went and bought a blackborow.

rrr_img_130041.jpg

edit: Also, damn Ham, I want one of your shop jerseys. How's the sizing on those?

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
I have wanted a fat bike for a couple years, but I just can't get past the "it's only a passing fad" thought process in my head.

That Salsa looks nice. Have fun riding it!