Big Bang Theory

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I watched one of the episodes last night, and while I prefer her hair long, at least the way it was styled on the show looks far better than that clip above.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, the way they style it in the show looks professional I think. I mean, I still hate it but it looks half way decent. It also fits with her new profession in the show.

That said, I laughed pretty good at the new episodes last night. Good start to the season I think.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I thought the episode was pretty bad as big bang episodes go.

I did however, love the delicious irony of Sheldon boasting to Penny about how his photos were backed up to the cloud.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
When I saw the previews for last night's episode last week I thought Penny's outfit/hair were going to be in homage to Howard's mother since she was wearing what looked like a floral mumu and had the hair styling of a 50 year old married woman who doesn't care anymore. Hooolllyy shit someone needs to get fired for that being her legit look. This isn't even sharp knees talking here she looked straight up ugly as sin in yesterday's episode.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I watched an older episode where she had deliciously long hair and my god she was a fine piece of ass. This new haircut is real shitty, I don't like it. She still got nice looking tittys so I still find her attractive, but the hair was the full package.

I still find myself laughing at this show, but I can't help but feel it's a bit dumb now. They all have super hot girlfriends (except Sheldon.. ), and the show is just so different than early, funnier stuff. I know I'm an outlier as most people hate the show, but I still laugh at it. I would motorboat Bernadette until the cows came home.

Tenks

I watched an older episode where she had deliciously long hair and my god she was a fine piece of ass. This new haircut is real shitty, I don't like it. She still got nice looking tittys so I still find her attractive, but the hair was the full package.

I still find myself laughing at this show, but I can't help but feel it's a bit dumb now. They all have super hot girlfriends (except Sheldon.. ), and the show is just so different than early, funnier stuff. I know I'm an outlier as most people hate the show, but I still laugh at it. I would motorboat Bernadette until the cows came home.
I really like the show. I think it is getting funnier in a better and more mature way lately. I actually had a few laugh out loud moments last night. It is hilarious because my wife's brother (college age) tows the reddit-line of "omg nerd blackface. lowest common denominator humor." shit clearly derived from not actually watching the show. Or being very, very insecure about yourself and your nerdiness.

But yeah the biggest issue now with the show is Raj is stuff fucking weird and strange as fuck and no way that fine piece of red ass would fall for his "aw shucks I'm so awkward!" bullshit. Because I can confirm no woman does.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I've loved this season, it's one of the better one of the last few in my opinion. Other than Penny's hair that is.

Goatface

think her hair is ok, but to me seems like she has done to much upper body/shoulder work. some outfits/positions makes her looks very odd.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Can count me amongst those who actually enjoys the show. I don't think it is groundbreaking or hilarious or anything but it isn't a terrible way to spend 22 minutes. Am also disappointed in Penny's hair and the short hair trend amongst today's actresses in general.

Ganthorn

N00b
I think she is growing it back out atm. This episode it was at the weird stage between super short and medium short sticking out all over the place lol

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder how much of this season they rewrote once Carol Ann Susi passed. Still been an excellent season.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think her hair is fucking awful and has really ruined her look.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure she cut it after her nudes leaked, right? I've noticed girls like to cut their hair when they feel like their life is out of control...like that's something that they can do to show they still have a say in how their life goes.

I'm sure the producers were just as horrified as all of us.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I thought she got it cut for her wedding or something.

Edit:
Apparently she cut it for an independent movie she was in and the writers just went with it, even after she offered to wear extensions.

Tenks

"Let me screw over my huge cash cow income source because I want to be in a shitty black and white movie with a budget of $45"

Logic