Big Bang Theory

Yeah, Big Bang I know records in front of a live audience now and has for several seasons.
Yeah it's become a trendy thing for people to say "laugh track" a million times when talking about this show but that's not actually true. None of the laughter is canned, but occasionally they'll mix some of the laughter from different takes (since, by the time they get it right the audience may have heard the punchlines over and over).

Moonball

Lord Nagafen Raider
I definitely know people as nerdy...they're just in Psychology instead of Physics.
I work for Intel Corp. and this show is like real life to a point. We have so many geeky nerfs, Phd's and just plain goobers where I work. I love this show so much I bought all 5 seasons on DVD.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
I work for Intel Corp. and this show is like real life to a point. We have so many geeky nerfs, Phd's and just plain goobers where I work. I love this show so much I bought all 5 seasons on DVD.
Works at Intel, buys DVDs in 2013 ...
smile.png

[relevant pic]

Hemey_sl

shitlord
Amy/Blossom may have some weird personal views (natural parenting) but she is awesome at the facial expressions, I swear I rewatched that part where she looks up after Sheldon offers to put vaporub on her chest like 5 times. Comedy gold.
Bahaha glad im not the only one!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"Spread your legs. Invite them in"

The world needs more Fun with Flags scenes. Holy shit was that funny as hell last night!

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
I love the Fun with Flags stuff. The spread your legs part was gold, and only made better by her facial expression when she looked at the camera.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The show has increasingly been getting better, it's like they ditched some of their writers and got a couple new ones or something.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
The things I would do to that woman...

Sheldon's "handshake" at the end was hilarious. So was his gift heh. I cringed when he busted that one out.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I liked last nights episode, it wasn't great though imo.

And yes, Penny is hot as hell, it's down right ridiculous.

Also I laughed hard as hell when he gave the HR lady a copy of Roots.