Big Brother 18

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This gives the producers even more power to show the viewers the gameplay of the people they want us to like. I love the premise of the show, but I don't trust the people behind it.
I remember watching the season with jeff and jordan with natalie on the live feeds. I couldn't believe how different people were portrayed on the show compared to the stream.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can't believe it is looking like they are still doing SD after all, that is a real bummer.

Yay to it being an all new cast. I am getting pretty sick of these shows bring back previous players every season.

And yes, to me floaters are the ones who just coast by under the radar and just end up in the final 2/3 by default. And then a butt hurt jury gives them the prize for essentially not playing the game. The other one you listed is true gameplay in my mind and can be quite fun sometimes. And it can most definitely back fire in your face if either side realizes you are playing them.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Well if the rumors from last season are to be believed, they influence the show all the time. Its one thing to give people more air time, its another to tell people who to vote for while they are in the diary room.

lindz

#DDs
Cast list revealed.

http://bigbrotheraccess.com/big-brot...vealed-355145/

Rachel's sister is on it this year.
frown.png

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh my god. I was hoping when she won that would mean we would never have to see her crazy ass again. Did they not learn anything from the Hantz family? I guess not.

My wife has something big brother feeding on her facebook wall and she showed me a teaser poster, and it showed 16 cast members. I thought there was supposed to be twenty this season, hence the earlier start.... convenient room for four more... that could be veterans...

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
If that includes that infuriating, makes me want to rip her throat out with a rusty spoon laugh, then this is going to be a long season...

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Speaking of the Hantz bro team; I saw Russell and Willie at a bar this past weekend. They are really, really short and trashy looking.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, SD is almost as bad as that lifeguard's hair.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
That fucking Spencer dude...ahahahaha

I hate Big Brother after watching it for the first 3 seasons...but this shit is just gold.

Spencer's Strategy:
"First, form a secret four-man alliance within the first 48 hours. Next, use my likability factor and fun personality to keep everyone entertained. And finally, work my way into the friend zone with the women in the house, and make them miss their boyfriends and brothers back home."

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
90% of the chicks are pretty hot this season so that is a plus. I like the three noms twist too.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yeah...that group of girls is pretty hot. They're all blending in my head now, but most of them seemed like bitches. Actually, with that in mind...I don't think there was a single houseguest that I liked from an initial impression. I'm sure that will change as their personalities come out...maybe the Minnesota girl.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, pizza boy is one of the few I like. When I was living in Finland years ago, I really got into BB Finland. They showed tits and sex full on and I watched the hell out of it. When I came back, I started watching the US version - and have been dissapointed with the lack of PDA. Guess the "after hours" deal is a waste of money...

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I preferred Big Brother Australia in the past, but didn't like the reboot on the new network. I needed the Friday night games and their version of After Dark...it wasn't the same.
I tried watching the new Canada version, but only got about 2-3 episodes in and didn't care.

lindz

#DDs
The cast is really young this season so a lot of really immature, catty people. More drama than some of the recent seasons most likely though! They are hating on Elissa (Rachel's sister) hard which makes the public love her. She doesn't seem nearly as bad as Rachel, but still seems super fake even on feeds which is annoying. Amanda is the one I find most obnoxious so far, she's way too loud and seems to think she is running things.

What is the etiquette for live feed spoilers? Do people who only watch the show not want us to talk about things we watch the on the feeds?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, don't post shit that's on the feeds if it hasn't aired in an episode yet.

EDIT*
But if you're posting a spoiler because it has housemate tits in it, let us know so we don't ignore that.
biggrin.png

Djay

Trakanon Raider
To further clarify that...if it's purely character development stuff or things like the producers fucking with the show, generally that's been accepted outside spoilers in the past. But if it involves competition winners, twists, or anything that will make the live show, that usually goes in spoilers.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't see a problem if you put it in spoiler tags and preface it with it being a spoiler from the feed.