Big Brother 18

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Was hilarious to see David go last night. He looked even dumber when he was walking out of the house, which is an impressive feat. Who the fuck actually talks like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?!

lindz

#DDs
About the HoH last night.

The live feeds showed Jeremy and Aaryn cheating during the HoH last night. Apparently they were trading cups instead of pouring from one cup to the other. They let the results stand though which is ridiculous.

I know they can't air any of the nasty remarks but it sucks that a very large portion of the audience will have no idea just how awful those people are.

I also find it amusing how the edits show Nick. On the show he is super vocal and constantly strategizing but on the feeds he either rarely seen or refusing to talk game with anyone. I think he is actually playing quite a good game, no one knows quite where he stands but he looks like he's on the inside of every group.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I thought I saw that at the very beginning of the competition. Was wondering if they would call them on it.

niss_sl

shitlord
I can't remember now but did the rules explicitly say no trading of cups and that the sauce must be poured?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it HAD to be no trading cups, otherwise 90% of everyone doing the game are just dumb, i mean really? who wouldn't just trade... but these contestants are showing lots of dumbness tho.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Jesus. It's like they have no idea they are being watched at all times. Most racist and retarded by far.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
About the HoH last night.

The live feeds showed Jeremy and Aaryn cheating during the HoH last night. Apparently they were trading cups instead of pouring from one cup to the other. They let the results stand though which is ridiculous.

I know they can't air any of the nasty remarks but it sucks that a very large portion of the audience will have no idea just how awful those people are.

I also find it amusing how the edits show Nick. On the show he is super vocal and constantly strategizing but on the feeds he either rarely seen or refusing to talk game with anyone. I think he is actually playing quite a good game, no one knows quite where he stands but he looks like he's on the inside of every group.
This is why I backed off watching streams/after dark. To me it's basically seeing how the sausage is made. I know it's manufactured and edited but honestly it's at its most interesting. I catch enough snipits of the behind the scenes stuff when I read my big brother threads on all the boards so it keeps me informed when something unseen on the aired show happens.

niss_sl

shitlord
it HAD to be no trading cups, otherwise 90% of everyone doing the game are just dumb, i mean really? who wouldn't just trade... but these contestants are showing lots of dumbness tho.
Someone who cares can go check what Julie said explicitly. The handles look pretty short and it would make trading cups difficult and at high risk of dropping/spilling it so it may be allowed given that it's debatable whether it gives you an advantage.

lindz

#DDs
The tits so far this year. Nothing great. The dick pics have been a lot better! ;p

EDIT: No nudity outside of Screenshots/Rickshaw. You can post links, but no attachments. -Soy

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Aaryn looks dead behind the eyes. I like how she's making her gameplay decisions based on a 5 day relationship with a brain-dead life guard. Those two deserve each other, I guess. When do they announce the MVP? Have they already done so in the live streams?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Yea they have. They also played out the veto.

edit: they decided who won the veto, not actually had the ceremony.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
tumblr_mpnrtvZ1aL1snvbxjo1_500.gif

Djay

Trakanon Raider
The tits so far this year. Nothing great. The dick pics have been a lot better! ;p

EDIT: No nudity outside of Screenshots/Rickshaw. You can post links, but no attachments. -Soy
Bah...I liked it when people could do the legwork for me...now I have to take the time to do a google search or something. :/

Also, this house is retarded. I need to get on next year somehow...but then again, I don't know that I could censor myself that whole time. I'd come back home to no job after I said that there should be an IQ test to have kids or that you shouldn't be able to get additional welfare for any kids you have while on welfare...or something.