Big Brother 18

lindz

#DDs
A quote from Aaryn yesterday that I found hilarious. Something along the lines of "If everyone in the house wanted me out, I wouldn't want to be here anyways. It's just not worth it, I'll just go make half a million doing something else."

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I hate every single person in this house. Aaryn/Kaitlin/Amanduh/David/Jeremy/Judd.... fuck me where do they find these chimps?

lindz

#DDs
I find Gina Marie amusing (in moderation) and Helen and Andy seem like nice people. That group of young girls and guys though are obnoxious. Both David and Jeremy haven't watched the show much, both applied because their moms watch it. Kaitlyn was recruited (made obvious by not knowing how veto worked) and Aaryn is just a crazy bitch. Spencer also is pretty obnoxious it seems, the misogynistic jokes are a tad more than is funny. A lot of the other ones haven't been on camera much so I know nothing about them.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
This cast may has the possibility of redeeming BB9 from the title of most batshit ever.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, it's full of morons for sure. At first I thought the life-guard dude was an act, but I think he's genuinely that dumb and actually talks like that.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The best part is they don't care what they say. They are saying racist shit all the time. I find it hilarious. They are so screwed once they leave the BB house.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
McCrae is dumb. Totally could keep Ellise in your pocket under the assumption she'll keep getting MVP and influence her vote. Plus your alliance wanted you to leave it alone. Too worried about keeping the house happy.

Araxen

McCrae is dumb. Totally could keep Ellise in your pocket under the assumption she'll keep getting MVP and influence her vote. Plus your alliance wanted you to leave it alone. Too worried about keeping the house happy.
She needs to go. It's one of the few times they are actually doing the smart thing and getting rid of the power player in the house early on. If she survived this week she will keep sneaking through especially with this cast. If you've seen the streams shit can sway so much this season. It is fully of catty people this season. All BB has to do is give them some booze and alliances will fracture easily. They do not even need to do any DR manipulation this season. All it takes is some booze.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I haven't watched the streams, but is she really coming off as a power player to you? 'Cause to me it's a pale imitation of Rachel without a Brendan to help her out. She seems easily controllable to me.
But again, I'm basing my opinions on what they're airing.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
You see more how stupid everyone else is during streams than how strong she is. She makes the other cast members (for the most part) look like Jersey Shore rtards. Arryns racist shit is starting to blow up everywhere - Huffpo had an article on the shit spewing forth from the little idiots mouth. It would be forgivable if she was an actual dime, but she isn't. Watching Helens reactions to the shit these idiots say is a show in and of itself.

Araxen

I haven't watched the streams, but is she really coming off as a power player to you? 'Cause to me it's a pale imitation of Rachel without a Brendan to help her out. She seems easily controllable to me.
But again, I'm basing my opinions on what they're airing.
For this cast? Yeah she is. 90% majority of the players have no clue how the streams work and they saying racist shit all over the place. It's hilarious and sad at the same time. Aaryn while a total fucking hottie is so fucking racist. I still want to fuck her bad though. Those blue eye's are my weakness.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I'll take your word for it, then.
I think what it comes down to for the girls...is I'd probably fuck all of them, but wouldn't be able to seriously date any of them. And half of them would have to wear a gag.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Aaryn Gries -- the Paula Deen of the "Big Brother" house -- has been dropped by her modeling agency after dropping racist and homophobic comments in the BB house ... TMZ has learned.

Gries has been under fire for referring to a gay houseguest as a "queer" ... AND for telling an Asian-American houseguest to "shut up and go and make some rice" ... AND for saying racist stuff about black people.

When referring to a black contestant, Aaryn said "Be careful what you say in the dark, you might not be able to see that b*tch."

Now, Zephyr Talent in Austin, Texas says they've seen enough -- and have decided to DROP Aaryn from the agency because of her filthy mouth.

"Aaryn, season 15 cast member of Big Brother, revealed prejudices and other beliefs that we (Zephyr Talent) do not condone."

Zephyr continues, " We certainly find the statements made by Aaryn on the live Internet feed to be offensive. Upon much consideration, we have decided to release Aaryn from her contract with Zephyr Talent."

Obviously, Aaryn cannot be reached for comment -- 'cause she's still in the BB house ... with all of those people she hates.
At least she is an equal opportunity racist.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Anyone have a summary of what this hot little Aryan goddess said?

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
At least she is an equal opportunity racist.
I thought she was a vapid cunt just off the aired stuff in the DR (I just don't do the live feed thing), and now I read this and my suspicions are confirmed. What a sad waste of so much hotness. Her bout with the crazies when she got all butt hurt with the smoker lifeguard was pretty priceless too. Not digging this cast too much right now, but I hope that they get better or we are just going to get year after year with BB retreads again.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I live in Austin...she can join my modeling agency when she gets out...

lindz

#DDs
GM fired as well for the racist shit.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/03/big-br...y-job-pageant/
"Big Brother" contestant GinaMarie Zimmerman is gonna have a rude awakening when she leaves the house -- she's been FIRED from her day job after dropping the N-bomb.

TMZ has learned ... East Coast USA Pageant, Inc. is cutting ties with the 32-year-old pageant coordinator ... claiming they were shocked GZ could "display such acts of hate and racism."

As we previously reported, GinaMarie referred to welfare as "n**ger insurance" ... and the comments were captured on "Big Brother's" uncensored live Internet feed.

East Coast USA says GinaMarie has been an employee for 5 years -- but insist, "We have never known this side of GinaMarie or have ever witnessed such acts of racism in the past."

The pageant says, "We are actually thankful that this show let us see GinaMarie for who she truly is. We would never want her to be a role model to our future contestants."

"In a business where we are surrounded by beauty every day we are saddened to see something so ugly come from someone we put on a very high pedestal."

A rep for the organization tells us they are especially upset because they encouraged their pageant girls to watch GinaMarie on the show and vote for her ... thinking she would be a role model.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I heard on the radio this afternoon that Amanda was fired too. I guess this season will be a lesson for all future contestants.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow, what a bunch of dumbasses... holy crap. Did they not realize that pretty much every action they do is monitored 24/7 save them dropping a deuce? I mean even their showers are kind of caught on tape. They deserve everything they get for being that dumb (and generally awful).