Big Brother 18

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I got the impression he was trying to backdoor someone, but he's kind of retarded and it didn't even remotely work out like that. That's why when Johnny Mac didn't veto his noms he had to excuse himself because he "couldn't form a coherent thought" or whatever.

After weeks of him bitching about Becky, I have no idea why she wasn't up there. He honestly seems like one of the worst players I've ever seen on any reality show. I kind of wonder if he has mild Asberger's or something.

Anyway, Johnny Mac continues to be my favorite player. Fucking hysterical during the first vote with his "what do you want?" and "yeah, whatever" responses to Julie.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Steve is and will remain Vanessa's bitch. Her surviving that eviction probably signed her name on that winners check.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Liz is the new HoH. Vanessa tells her to tell Becky, "No deals. I don't do deals, anymore." repeating what Becky told Vanessa earlier.

I really, really do not want Vanessa to win. How can people NOT see through to her lies??

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Vanessa annoys the fuck out of me. She's full of shit, but then cries and won't take any responsibility for the shit she's done. If she would just embrace the shit she's done, I would have mad respect for her game so far. Instead, I just want her to get the boot.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
It's always worth remembering that we know a lot more than the contestants do.

With that said James and his crew made a big mistake voting Shelli out. They should have stuck to the initial plan and got rid of Vanessa. But again they don't know what we do so they drew some wildly inaccurate conclusions about the two. They really had no idea that Vanessa was so close to the other side of the house. And the worst part is Vanessa, despite being labelled a master manipulator, really didn't do much to save herself. James and crew just overthought things and made some terrible choices based on logic that goes way beyond faulty. I also don't think it helps that James wanted Shelli out still from last week. I don't think he ever got over Clay going home over Shelli so it didn't take much to push him into sending her home this week.

With THAT said everything that has happened since they evicted Shelli wouldn't have changed if Vanessa had gone home instead. I think Steve is playing a terrible game and his social anxiety disorders are causing him to panic. I wanted to root for him early on the season as the "likable outcast" but he's just not likable. He's weird and awkward and doesn't understand social conventions at all. My theory with him throwing Jackie and Meg up on the block and then keeping the noms the same was basically to cause as little drama as possible. I don't think he really wanted to be HOH and when it happened he wanted people to forget about it as quickly as possible since he was only HOH for an hour or so.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Vanessa annoys the fuck out of me. She's full of shit, but then cries and won't take any responsibility for the shit she's done. If she would just embrace the shit she's done, I would have mad respect for her game so far. Instead, I just want her to get the boot.
Yep. She's a liar and a hypocrite. It annoys the hell out of me how she is literally crying about how dishonest everyone is to her and yet she's going around stabbing everyone in the back. She should have went home yesterday. They made a BIG mistake not sending her packing.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I've given up on thinking I know anything about the alliances in this season. I'm ready for Austin to put up one of the twins as a replacement and align with Julie and Zingbot at this point. No idea who's going to win or who I want to win at this point...just enjoying the ride.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Austin is pathetic, begging for someone to tell him what to do yesterday. Vanessa really annoys me, but I think I'm pulling for her to win now. James is who I would really love to win, but I don't see him surviving with the current numbers. Maybe he'll win HOH next week.

The twins are utter retards who just this week found out that there are cameras watching them in every single room, all the time. Recruits suck.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Austin is pathetic, begging for someone to tell him what to do yesterday. Vanessa really annoys me, but I think I'm pulling for her to win now. James is who I would really love to win, but I don't see him surviving with the current numbers. Maybe he'll win HOH next week.

The twins are utter retards who just this week found out that there are cameras watching them in every single room, all the time. Recruits suck.
That's hilarious. I feel bad for Austin because he's going to get dumped so fast the moment they leave the house. She might have convinced herself she likes him for now, but as soon as she has options, it's over.
James and Johnny Mac are the most likable. And of them, James is the better player...I think we're far enough in the game that he could get to Final 3 with the current numbers. If Mac goes home this week, then Vanessa and Steve are the only HoHs that would probably nominate him next week. There I go trying to predict the game based on current alliances again.
I don't want Vanessa to win at this point because of all her crying. She started out strong, but it's like she had a mental breakdown trying to be a poker player for 3 months straight. I can't see the twins or Meg winning. Steve seems to have some people that like him on the jury, but it would take a good bit of luck and the right balance of puzzle competitions to get him to the end. So I'm pulling for James at this point, too. He's been the most consistent competitor throughout the game and wasn't afraid to make a big move when he was HoH.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I don't want Vanessa to win at this point because of all her crying. She started out strong, but it's like she had a mental breakdown trying to be a poker player for 3 months straight.
I agree, but even with all that breaking down and wigging out, she's still manipulating the shit out of everyone. Austin went from targeting her 100%, to now trusting her more than ever before.

The Reddit thread about the twins finding out about how the feeds work:The twins learn details about the live feeds : BigBrother

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Pulling for James at this point. He seems like a cool guy especially compared to what's left. He has all of his wins going against him at this point though when they start to decide who they want to be up against when the final voting comes into play, where as Meg has absolutely nothing on that end. Hard to see them keeping him over her because of that.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, they are pretty decent on the spoiler tagging; especially on the HOH/Veto/Nomination results.

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Most of these people are complete retards. While Vanessa is playing the best game (which isn't saying much), she is so transparent and such a horrible liar it's completely flooring that anyone buys into her shit. Also, James was 100% right about Austin. That HoH speech was so batshit insane I didn't know whether I should laugh or feel bad for him.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Austin is trying to get a WWE contract with his retarded Judas routine. That's all that speech was. It was embarrassing.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
What a waste. Steve just handed final 3 to Austwins and Vanessa. James or iMac goes home this week, the other or Steve next week

Arative

Vyemm Raider
The austwins are headed to the final 3. That's the alliance Vanessa should have went after, instead of meg and James.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The only shot anyone has is if johnny Vanessa or Steve win joh and finally make the move. They have the odds in HoH this week and disadvantage at votes.

They are all morons for letting a power three get this far. They control the votes from here on out.