Big Brother 18

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I haven't watched really most of this season at all except for a couple episodes but I was over a friends last night that is still watching it and I can't believe one of the twins wasn't voted out immediately.

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
The only shot anyone has is if johnny Vanessa or Steve win joh and finally make the move. They have the odds in HoH this week and disadvantage at votes.

They are all morons for letting a power three get this far. They control the votes from here on out.
Meg and James were close w/ Austin so if they got rid of Julia those two probably go with Austin and Liz to snipe Vanessa, Steve and Jmac. It was always going to be the latter 3 vs whoever is left. If they win HOH this week they own the house.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
That was probably one of the more disappointing episodes I remember to date. Breaking up their 3 was imperative at this point and would have opened up things for the final 5. There are very few scenarios that don't end with the austwins in the final 3 now. Even if Johnny or Vanessa wins HoH and puts up 2 out of the 3, there's still the chance of one of them winning the veto and forcing one of the remaining players on the block with the votes to kick them out.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
God, what a terrible double eviction. So disappointed that James got the boot. New HOH is:

Steve. I have no clue what this idiot will do, but if he doesn't put up Austwin...

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, it's like they're so happy to be on the show finally that they completely forget they need to play the game. The worst part is that Steve continually talks to himself all the right moves, but is too much of a pussy to make them when the time comes. Johnny Mack's greatest moves were throwing competitions to help other players! Heh.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Evicted guests keep getting asked, "You guys were gunning for Vanessa when Becky was HoH, but, you changed your mind. Do you regret it?" and they all say NO. Absolutely stupid.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Johnny Mack when he was first evicted, "Duurrr I'm gunning for Meg if I get back!"

Dude...what?!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, that was a terrible double eviction.

Vanessa is retarded for not breaking up the Austwins. There are 3 groups in the house. Meg/James, Austin/Liz/Julia, and Vanessa/John/Steve. The smart move is to put yourself in the power position by having the 3 person alliance. But no, she went after the 2 person alliance.

Then they all double down on the stupid by voting out the OTHER HALF! The Austwins should have voted out Johnny Mac, Steve, or Vanessa (maybe not Vanessa since they think she's with them). James isn't going to align himself with Vanessa, so you've automatically got the power alliance. But now they're looking at a 3 person alliance between Vanessa/John/Steve (even though it already exists, they don't know it).

Just fucking retarded gameplay all around.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
OH FUCKING SNAP! BIG THINGS ARE COMING.

Steve HoH. Nominates Austin and Liz.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
OH FUCKING SNAP! BIG THINGS ARE COMING.

Steve HoH. Nominates Austin and Liz.
Surprised Vanessa didn't talk him into nominating himself and Jmac.

Looks like Austin won pov. Guessing Steve will put the other twin up and Liz will get booted.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
No way. I think if Liz goes up with Julia, I think Julia would go packing due to the votes. However, voting out Liz would be the smartest move.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, it's like they're so happy to be on the show finally that they completely forget they need to play the game. The worst part is that Steve continually talks to himself all the right moves, but is too much of a pussy to make them when the time comes. Johnny Mack's greatest moves were throwing competitions to help other players! Heh.
Made even funnier by his teammate being so useless in two of them he did not even really have to do anything at all to throw it just sit back and giggle.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
If they don't take Vanessa out next week, she'll win. She's been playing the entire house, making sure she seems all innocent when people are sent to jury, so they don't bad mouth her.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Vanessa has this season locked up. I'll give her a bit of credit but the complete stupidity of the other houseguests handed her the win. They didn't just make questionable moves this season. They made retarded moves. While they might not have the benefit of knowing things the way d some of their moves could on,y be the result of severe brain damage.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Vanessa won HOH last night as well. The game is hers for the taking at this point. I have a feeling she will nominated John and Steve to avoid pissing off both twins and Austin.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Vanessa won HOH last night as well. The game is hers for the taking at this point. I have a feeling she will nominated John and Steve to avoid pissing off both twins and Austin.
tough spot. Cant just put up austin and liz again, but I would think she wants liz gone as thats would put her in a final 2 for every person in the house. I wouldnt say the game is hers. I could see whomever wins next week pulls a Caleb like last year and puts her out next week. I think the other 4 in the house would rather not take her to final 3 the way shes been killing it.