Big Brother 18

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I mean, Caleb was always going to get the boot on that alliance. I feel like everyone genuinely will take Vanessa. She has manipulated the fuck out of them all season. They all think the jury hates her and won't give her the votes. I would be very impressed if they ditched her at the last minute. I hope they do, as it makes for more interesting drama.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Johnnymac and Steve are nominated. Jmac is the target. Jmac says he will throw the veto to Austin/Liz if they keep him.

These people be retarded.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Weeks where Vanessa wins HoH are seriously the fucking worst. I'm so tired of her hypocritical bullying of everyone in the house. "You better not lie to me right now!"

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
After watching Sunday night, I truly believe it's part of Vanessa's shtick. She does this intentionally (as grating as it is) to throw everyone off their balance so she can point to perceived grievances with the nominees when the dust settles.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Austin voted out. Steve is new HoH
Austin was all pissed off but really he was the main threat left in the house but he really was the logical one to get the axe and if they had let him go to the finals he would likely have won it. Glad fan boy steve is getting to go all the way to the finals. He won't win it but he managed to at least stay in there the whole time which should make his fanboy dreams come true.

In the end liz or johnny mac probably wind up winning. I don't think vanessa will have the votes way to much blood on her hands. Liz and jmac played a good game and have not overly offended anybody and have decent social skills.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I love Austin's butthurt "You can't win" as he slams the door open. This has been my favorite season since Evil Dick. Not even sure how long ago that was, but it's been awhile. I think I'm okay with anyone winning except Liz...I kinda don't want Vanessa winning because she's been really annoying, but it's hard to say she doesn't deserve it. I don't think Johnny Mac can win after being evicted already...people are going to count that against him. We're not getting any iconic players from this season, but for the most part no alliances rules for too long and I was kept on my toes from week to week, which is what I want from this show.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Liz is going to have a serious issue simply because she has been riding austins coat tails this far and most of her block is gone except vanessa who is unreliable at best Steve and johnny mac are actually in pretty strong positions at the moment although I don't really see them winning. Steve looks like I would look after being in a house trapped and forced to interact with people my introvert nature would not want to deal with.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Not really sure how it's going to all play out. We know Liz would get Julia and Austins vote for sure. Don't see Steve getting Jackie, Julia, or Becky's vote. Vanessa played a hand in pretty much every single jury member getting the boot, but does the jury vote out of spite or respect.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Either of the 2 lady's would be retarded not to take Steve to the final 2 with his best chance being against Liz, obviously. Julie Chen was just saying that during the taped eviction, Austin was refusing to leave and tried to get Vanessa to undo her vote. lol.. dude has so much butt hurt.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I loved the look on his face when they announced that it was a tie and he immediately knew what was going down. Was pure panic.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't understand Vanessa. Honestly, JMac probably provided the best matchup for her to win.

The only reason to vote him out is that it'd be easier to win a comp against Liz, but that seems like a terrible reason at this stage.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Who does she get votes from if she goes up against jmac though? She could possibly get Shelly, Julia, Steve, and Liz (in that scenario). I give him Becky, Jackie, Meg, James, and Austin for sure and that's all he would need.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Austin may come around before the Finale. The butthurt is strong, but if she's going up against Steve (or JMac in your hypothetical), I could see him talking himself into voting for his long-term alliance member. I think he's expecting Liz vs Vanessa right now, so he's trying to get people on the Liz train.
Steve needs to drop out of the endurance part of the finale early to save his strength for the 2nd competition. If he can somehow get to the last round, he should beat either of them in the trivia and be able to decide who's sitting next to him.

I think the votes will be really close no matter what combination is up there at the end.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Really happy with the result. He made the right choice picking Liz after he won HoH and defended himself well during the questions and final statement. Might not go down as one of the best winners ever, but it was one of the best seasons in a long, long time.