Big Brother 18

lindz

#DDs
Lets do a double elim week and evict Aaryn and Jeremy. They are both truly obnoxious nasty people. That "in your face" "real" shit that Jeremy does is so representative of his age. There is nothing attractive or appealing about it, he is just an disgusting person.

They need to realize that people that are just pretty with absolutely no substance are not fun to watch. The publicity has been great for them so they'll probably do the same thing next year though.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Lol? What the fuck has Elissa done, Foddon? Aside from being the sister of an incredibly annoying woman.
Read my last post. I'm open to being wrong about her but this was pretty much the only thing I saw of her and she came across a really judgmental and holier than thou... it just rubbed me the wrong way. This shit went on for about 30+ minutes I think, just the same thing over and over and over.

lindz

#DDs
Lol, that was epic. I'm not a huge Amanda fan but I'm glad she had the balls to out Aaryn for what she is.

What is boggling is that Aaryn will come out of the house with a terrible reputation, no job and blame it on CBS for making her look bad. She seems to have absolutely no self awareness. I know she is young but most people aren't THAT deluded when they are 22.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Mind boggling that she says she's not racist and that people are twisting what she's saying. Hopefully she does re-watch this season to show what an evil witch she is.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

There is so much that went on last night they won't be able to air it all. They should have just skipped the have not comp this week.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't think that people in this game actually know what the word Alliance means...

We are 2 weeks into the game basically and the Moving Company is turning on itself.
Day one alliances always fall apart, because you are not making alliances with real people but their "First date" faces and that shit wears off real quick.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the "others" (basically the racists) make fun of howard and his religion, i saw an excerpt that they think it's all fake (and they say the usual stuff). I'm not a religious man, but i see howard reaching deep down into his faith, so he doesn't rip that room to shreds, he practically has his body mass index tattoo'd across his body, those airplane chairs aren't nailed down! Howard Smash!

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Dude's roid raging. He will blow the fuck up eventually if he stays in the house long enough.

foddon

I wouldn't rule out the possibility of him crushing Aryan's head like a soda can if this keeps up. I'm assuming that was after he witnessed the little bitch acting out black stereotypes to taunt Candice?

lindz

#DDs
11r3ypf.gif

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I'm surprised she hasn't been removed from the game, or Ginamarie. When GM got into Candice's face in an extremely hostile way, I was expecting the diary room to call her.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
That Aryan chick is one of the most disgusting people I have ever seen on TV. The sad part is that she will go back home to the people that raised her and continue living a life blaming others, never having to take any responsibility for her actions or views. I can only imagine what kind of parents raise such a person. Also, to show my morale outrage, I will only download a torrent of her Playboy nudes and will not spend real $$ on them.

foddon

I've been watching the streams for a little bit... every single person in the house now hates her (with the possible exception of GM).

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The problem with Aryan is she is so pretty people let her get her way all the time. She doesn't know how to deal with not getting her way.

lindz

#DDs
God those girls are mean. It is like they never left high school. I always thought that movie Mean Girls was over the top stereotypes but this group are those girls to a tee.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
the "others" (basically the racists) make fun of howard and his religion, i saw an excerpt that they think it's all fake (and they say the usual stuff). I'm not a religious man, but i see howard reaching deep down into his faith, so he doesn't rip that room to shreds, he practically has his body mass index tattoo'd across his body, those airplane chairs aren't nailed down! Howard Smash!
I have know Howard personally for about 6 months before he entered the house and I can tell you that he is very religious and that is pretty much the only thing keeping him from Howard smashing that room. Dude is just a really nice guy all around and really smart too. He is a beast in the gym too, seen him put up some crazy numbers. Overall I feel really bad that he has to be around those people.

foddon

Yeah, seems like he's trying really hard to be good. A little bit misguided and he's made some bad decisions but at least he's really trying. He looked like a kid in the principals office yesterday when he talked to Helen, finally admitting that he was the one with the mystery vote after lying to her about it seconds earlier. Then he continued to lie about the guys alliance which will really do him in.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
I agree, so many times I've wanted to call him and tell him he is making some bad decisions but I guess I just have to deal with it till he gets out of the house.