Big Brother 18

Djay

Trakanon Raider
This is exactly why I was saying last week that McCrae should have kept Elissa under his wing and used her MVP. Unfortunately, Helen was the one smart enough to do it...and I don't like her.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
this really depends on how the mvp vote is in, are ppl gonna be stupid and vote for elissa again, just cuz she's the sister of a winner? cuz she has no personality beyond that.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
jeremy and kaitlin are gonna be the nominated ones, mvp will probably be elissa and she'll pick someone supersafe like howard or spencer.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't think that people in this game actually know what the word Alliance means...

We are 2 weeks into the game basically and the Moving Company is turning on itself.
I think that's just what happens when you form alliances one day into the game with people you don't know at all.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't think that people in this game actually know what the word Alliance means...

We are 2 weeks into the game basically and the Moving Company is turning on itself.
McCrae got pussy clouded and it all collapsed from there.

Jeremy has kept his cool tonight. Aaryn and Kaitlyn just seem like they want to self-evict but won't.

Amanda just snuffed out Howard's ploy to pin his Nick vote on Jessie. Amanda could win this thing.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Very cool that another blow was delivered to the despical me alliance... although I kinda liked Nick. I'm hoping that they take out one of the two slime balls. Arryn or Jeremy, it doesn't matter to me.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Streams tonight are ALLSOME. First chance I've had to watch this week - Aaryn said "even if I lose I'll find a way to make half a million in my life". Fucking LOL. You stupid whore, you have no job and aren't cute enough to be a model.

Gina Marie crying over a guy she's known for a few weeks? What a fake, obnoxious, piece of Jersey trash. These 3 bitches deserve to be anally raped by McCrae for the remainder of their time on this show. What absolutely vile humans.

foddon

I just want Ellissa gone... she's just about as annoying as her sister. Too bad it's not going to happen for a long time now. Other than that the blindside was great.

Araxen

No way, Elissa is no where as close as annoying as Rachel. She's really pretty mellow on the streams. To me she is quite the opposite of Rachel. I hate Rachel but Elissa is a very nice person.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the hoh chooses the have not's right? if that's the case i think helen will choose
jeremy and kailin (also for nomination) and amanda and aaryn, those are the only ppl who haven't been have nots, and she'll say she's just being fair since she's been there 2 weeks in a row, and really no one can get mad at that reasoning. She'll go back and talk with aaryn and say that the secret alliance with her is still on and that being a have not is for show.

pretty sure if jeremy cannot get veto again, he'll be gone, he already showed his aggro to the failing moving company and he's a strong competitor. again i'm assumming helen will put up jeremy and katlin, to her and elissa (i'm pretty sure they've already made plans) they have to get out one or the other, this way either of them will be hurt, and the mvp (most likely elissa) will nominate a pawn like judd or howard so the house will focus the votes on showmance couple.

niss_sl

shitlord
Not sure where the hate for Elissa comes from. She's like the prettier version of Rachel without everything that made Rachel annoying.

And I can't believe Aaryns reaction to what Amanda told her. What a racist stupid redneck bitch. Hope she never gets a job in her life again.

Araxen

I think this week the HoH doesn't get to choose the Have Not's. They are going to have a comp.

foddon

Not sure where the hate for Elissa comes from. She's like the prettier version of Rachel without everything that made Rachel annoying.

And I can't believe Aaryns reaction to what Amanda told her. What a racist stupid redneck bitch. Hope she never gets a job in her life again.
I haven't watched barely any of the streams but the other day I turned it on while Jeremy was apologizing to Elissa. After about 50 times of her talking in circles and him apologizing over and over and over again I just couldn't take her anymore. I realize Jeremy can be and has been a dipshit but the holier than thou, judgmental attitude really fucking annoyed me and now that's all hear when she opens her mouth.

I just watched some of the stream from after the eviction and holy shit Aryan is such a spoiled little fucking bitch (I know, breaking news). She continues to say everyone on the other side is just garbage and just has the worst attitude (not to mention her racist remarks and inability to see the fault in them after confronted).

I think my list for who I'd like to see gone based on what I've seen is:

1. Aryan
2. Howard
3. Elissa

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Last nights stream was the craziest television I think I've ever seen. Aaryn is literally the nastiest piece of shit I've ever seen in reality television (and I watch my share of trashy tv). She's just flat out mean, and her parents I'm sure are delighted with her behavior. Gina Marie as well, with the over the top crying over a guy she knew for WEEKS, and her little racist bullshit. I stayed up past 2 last night watching (something I've never done). Amanda ripping Aaryn was the highlight though. Kaitlin has absolutely no spine, and is a gutless, brainless whore. Can't wait for these cunts to get out into the real world....

Phandy

Golden Squire
I really hope Aaryn goes this week and Jeremy can find a way to survive. I think he's capable of playing a good game. Aaryn/Kaitlin are worthless.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Lol? What the fuck has Elissa done, Foddon? Aside from being the sister of an incredibly annoying woman.