Big Brother 18

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
James kills me still. Him fucking with Nicole while she was in the shower was great.

Nicole's decision to put up a pawn in the first nomination was retarded. There are 13 other people you can choose from. Is there really not a single other person you can think to nominate?

As far as initial impressions:

Paul keeps getting more obnoxious. His fucking hoop earrings and nail polish annoyed the shit out of me, on top of the worthless shit always coming out of his mouth.

Jozea just kind of came out of nowhere being an obnoxious douche (also, wtf with all these guys wearing nail polish?). I joked that "team ethnic" was the worst (based on Da'vonne and Paul), but wow, they're really awful. Zakiyah only really annoyed me in her intro thing (she's been quiet since), but I imagine it's any day before she opens her stupid mouth.

Tiffany will probably also annoy the shit out of me by the end of the season. I liked Vanessa -- for a while. Then she became super whiny and cried all the time. Tiffany seems cool, but she really shares the exact same mannerisms as her sister. I guess as long as she doesn't start flip flopping on everyone and then crying victim, I can still root for her.

I kind of like Victor. He's talking to Nicole and just randomly takes his shirt off and starts flexing? Fucking hilarious. He's still (also) a douche, but in a completely awesome way.

Finally, I can't wait for Da'vonne to leave. She's probably one of my most hated reality show competitors ever.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Live Feed Spoilers - will spoil future show content but I like following jokersupdates and the shit that's going down day to day. Feeds went live at 10pm last night.

So apparently nicole got to put up another nom for some reason and she stuck it to paul, which is good. Means the vets know the two retards trying to rally the nubs. Jo has gone full fucking SJW retard, poo pooing on soldiers, shouting out all this social media shit constantly to the feeds, calling everyone sexists ect. Frank apparently won some sort of comp that's hush hush. They're doing veto stuff now so feeds are down. Pretty much no way Jo ends up staying this week, everyone seems to hates him, so that's a big plus.

Edit: apparently jo went way further before the feeds went live, saying white people didn't deserve america and it should belong to the original indigenous people, 4th of july is a bullshit holiday ect. your typical sjw tropes.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I love Nicole so I'm going to watch this season. Putting a pawn up was retarded and it was even more retarded that he was ok going up as a pawn. Then we have people spilling their guts about the newbies strategy to the vets. We have some very dumb ones this season.

lindz

#DDs
Cast is pretty bleh right now. I like James and Nicole, but a lot of the newbies are just terrible. I'm kinda liking Michelle and maybe Paulie has some potential? Dunno. If James and Nicole go, I'll be really sad. Though to be fair, everyone always seem doucheier the first few weeks before they settle down and get some people out.

lindz

#DDs
Anyone else feel like this roadkill comp just gives them a way to choose the person who will cause the most drama to make a nomination? With the comp being done individually each week, they have no idea who actually wins. Really not enjoying the twist.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not a fan of the Roadkill, nor of the "teams" which aren't really even a thing. The teams only did what, 2 competitions? Otherwise it's just protecting people arbitrarily. I'll be happy when they're done with for this season (got to be soon, right?).

This season is strange though. I bitched so much about how I disliked Paul, and I already didn't like Da'vonne. But Paul has really grown on me, and I actually wouldn't mind him staying around for a long while. Da'vonne I still don't like, but I don't actively hate her anymore either.

I feel like Michelle and James are playing really good low profile games. I doubt James could win it due to being on before though.

Oh, and apparently Corey was finger banging Nicole last week.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Not a fan of the Roadkill, nor of the "teams" which aren't really even a thing. The teams only did what, 2 competitions? Otherwise it's just protecting people arbitrarily. I'll be happy when they're done with for this season (got to be soon, right?).
The team safety bullshit bothers me a lot more then roadkill. At least roadkill sometimes can get the drama and paranoia going. This safety is strait fucking retarded and is fucking up the game. At the very least they should have just made them safe for the initial noms, not the roadkill and veto.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Don't expect the teams to last past another week. That being said, this is one of my favorite seasons in a while game play wise. Twists are still pretty meh.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Phew, looks like it's gone. Hopefully anyone but Jozea or Tiffany wins the Battleback.
I hope it's Jozea or Glen. Jozea cause his level of retard is pretty funny. Glen cause he got done dirty. Hate the go home before the game starts shit.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like Michelle and James are playing really good low profile games. I doubt James could win it due to being on before though.
I take back what I said. Michelle is retarded. First, she considered keeping Frank because it'd be "better for her game." Somehow pissing off everyone in the house is good for her game? I think she got confused by "game" and "personal life." Then she goes and TELLS Da'vonne about it. Nice move. The crying fit to Frank to top it off was just ridiculous.

Anyway, I'm tired of these fucking twists, especially when they make it so obvious with the shit on the TV. Stop trying to interject yourself into the show so much, producers. It's my biggest complaint about Survivor.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
qiw6DmC9SYsIunWexbiLWb5IkCF.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Big Brother[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Reality[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2000-07-05[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Big Brother is a television reality game show based on an originally Dutch TV series of the same name created by producer John de Mol in 1997. The show follows a group of HouseGuests living together 24 hours a day in the "Big Brother" house, isolated from the outside world but under constant surveillance with no privacy for three months. Since its television debut in 2000, Big Brother has run continuously with at least one season of the show airing each year. It is currently the second longest running version in the world to have done so, after the Spanish version. The HouseGuests compete for the chance to win a $500,000 grand prize by avoiding weekly eviction, until the last HouseGuest remains at the end of the season that can claim the $500,000 grand prize. The American series is hosted by television personality Julie Chen. Produced by Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan for Fly On The Wall Entertainment, it currently airs in the United States on CBS and Global.

The show's debut season followed the format of most international editions of the series, in which a group of contestants live together and are voted off each week by the viewers. Following a negative critical and commercial reaction to the first season, the format for future changes was drastically changed. For this new format, a group of contestants, known as "HouseGuests," compete to win the series by voting each other off and being the last HouseGuest remaining. One HouseGuest, known as the Head of Household, must nominate two of their fellow HouseGuests for eviction. The winner of the Power of Veto can remove one of the nominees from the block, forcing the HoH to nominate another HouseGuest. The HouseGuests then vote to evict one of the nominees, and the HouseGuest with the most votes is evicted. When only two HouseGuests remained, the last seven evicted HouseGuests, known as the Jury of Seven, would decide which of them would win the $500,000 prize. Much like the first season, the HouseGuests are still under constant surveillance and are filmed at all times. The September 5, 2013 episode marked the show's 500th episode.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Big Brother 18

MI4c2A8.png

Big Brother 2016 Cast - Season 18 - CBS.com

So far, fairly boring season.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Reposting my last post, just so there's something here:

Elurin said:

I take back what I said. Michelle is retarded. First, she considered keeping Frank because it'd be "better for her game." Somehow pissing off everyone in the house is good for her game? I think she got confused by "game" and "personal life." Then she goes and TELLS Da'vonne about it. Nice move. The crying fit to Frank to top it off was just ridiculous.

Anyway, I'm tired of these fucking twists, especially when they make it so obvious with the shit on the TV. Stop trying to interject yourself into the show so much, producers. It's my biggest complaint about Survivor.

lindz

#DDs
I think she was considering keeping Frank more because she had a crush on him. Equally retarded.

Zx88_sl

shitlord

I don't really agree with you when it comes to BB. Producers have an obligation to make the show as entertaining as possible. Inserting themselves wherever they see fit is fine by me. The people they cast for this show are sooo fucking boring. Imagine how mundane it would be if they didn't try to create narratives for the purpose of ratings. I was pretty surprised they didn't pull some strings and keep the Tank around.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
You think they regret picking Michelle for the show? Has the EVER been anyone with less confessional airtime this far into the season? She must be the least interesting woman in the world TM.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Paul/Paulie thing was super weird but hilarious.

I really hope they're able to back door Da'vonne. I'd like Nicole to stick around another few weeks just for eye candy.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Michelle is a psycho. I follow all the feed updates on the BB subreddit. She's a nutbag and it was nice to see them show some of her crazy this past week.

Feed spoiler:

Paulie won the veto and they put Da'vonne up. Should be a fun week!

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
These people all seem kind of crazy, I can't tell you how many times I have thought to myself "thank god I don't watch feeds" because reading little recaps and stuff to see what was missed/glossed over and these people sound like real assholes. But so far the TV has been pretty entertaining.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I kind of wonder if it's because they just get stir crazy after 2 months. I mean, that's a long ass time to be in an isolated house with nothing to do all day.