Big Brother

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This is why I think they're all terrible players.

There was something several weeks ago where I think Kevin was talking to Cody, just shooting the shit, and someone freaked out on him (Alex maybe?). "You can't talk to him!" I was just thinking, what the fuck kind of dysfunction is going on in that house when you can't even talk to another person? It's no wonder no one ever raised an eyebrow at Paul, because they created this crazy clique where people aren't even allowed to associate with anyone else.
You forget that they GAVE, Paul four weeks of immunity to sink his classes into the retards if the house.

Imagine voting and purposely ignoring one got for an entire month, you'd forget that, that got is even a viable Target.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow the jury house coverage was actually fun to watch. Production will send dr will in to make sure they vote the right way.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Her and Matt both. Watching his face as they smacked him over the head with "you got played" was hysterical

Vetiria

Silver Knight of the Realm
There's no way Paul can lose at this point. Arbor Day won't be able to do an endurance comp and no one can beat Paul at the memory comp. A bitter jury was just CBS editing to make it seem interesting. Alex will vote for Paul. Jason will do whatever Alex tells him to do. Kevin will do whatever Jason tells him to do. And I think Cody will give his vote to Paul also.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
You're probably right there won't be a bitter jury. I can hope though.

Was fun seeing Cody just not giving a fuck. He probably just wants to get back to banging Jessica.

Vetiria

I hope for it too. He is the linchpin of this vile season. There would be nothing better than seeing him lose at final 2 again. Of course, him winning would probably mean we'd never see him as a returning vet ever again, which has some huge value.

Most realistic thing I hope for at this point is Cody winning AFP and seeing everyone's jaws drop.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
If you haven't, I recommend checking out BBCAN5 (this previous winter/spring season) for an actual good season of Big Brother. Been a while since BBUS presented a good season.

All the bbcan seasons are pretty good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They won't be a bitter jury, b/c they are all fans of the show. And b/c of that, they wouldn't want backlash for being bitter.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
They won't be a bitter jury, b/c they are all fans of the show. And b/c of that, they wouldn't want backlash for being bitter.

If they're such fans of the show, why are they all such shitty players? Alex said she was superfan but she has got the be the worst player I've ever seen.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If they're such fans of the show, why are they all such shitty players? Alex said she was superfan but she has got the be the worst player I've ever seen.
They spent a month with an immunity Paul. He was able to do as he pleased for an entire month that regular houseguests would have been put on the block for.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lanx, you over rate the month of immunity.

That doesn't explain why they didn't do shit about him in the 2 months after. Nor why she had such a hard on for going after Kevin, an almost completely harmless player. Or putting up the only two players in the game who had nothing to do with Jason going home, immediately after it happened. Or getting into a shouting match with Jessica over fucking ears, which wasn't even Jessica (and made her look like a cunt).

Blame Paul all you want, Alex was still fucking garbage.

• 1Solidarity

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I guess that would explain not going after Paul, people just assume he's safe but that doesn't explain away Alex not putting xmas and josh on the block and they backdoored Jason.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Lanx, you over rate the month of immunity.

That doesn't explain why they didn't do shit about him in the 2 months after. Nor why she had such a hard on for going after Kevin, an almost completely harmless player. Or putting up the only two players in the game who had nothing to do with Jason going home, immediately after it happened. Or getting into a shouting match with Jessica over fucking ears, which wasn't even Jessica (and made her look like a cunt).

Blame Paul all you want, Alex was still fucking garbage.
mob mentality, Paul openly stirred the house against Jess, then told her in private that Kevin has been the schemer all this time.

Was she dumb enough to blieve him? Again wh n she is hoh had no friends, (before Jason), safe Paul was there, the only one she could talk to, cuz she couldn't kick him out.

The 4 weeks of immunity is huge, outside of Cody's hoh Paul was able to sink his teeth in every other hoh cuz he was safe and they couldn't Target him, so they befriended him.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I guess that would explain not going after Paul, people just assume he's safe but that doesn't explain away Alex not putting xmas and josh on the block and they backdoored Jason.
She went to survival mode and relied on her only friend left, Paul, and that was his plan.

Vetiria

Paul losing 5-4 two seasons in a row with Cody winning AFH was the best possible outcome for this finale. A small bit of glee in the worst ever season of Big Brother.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
What a terribly perfect ending to a shitty season. The fans were able to give a giant fuck you to production with AFP. It was worth such a terrible person winning just to see Paul's reaction. Here is to hoping no returning players next season.

• 1Solidarity

Arative

Vyemm Raider
The look on Paul's face when he lost 5-4 is the best thing I've ever seen on TV. Cody winning AFP is even better. He's was just like fuck it, I just want Jess.

Hopefully this keeps production from casting former houseguests again.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Paul losing 5-4 two seasons in a row with Cody winning AFH was the best possible outcome for this finale. A small bit of glee in the worst ever season of Big Brother.
It was really best case scenario to end this shitty season. We were dying laughing when they read the final vote. I loved that it was Cody's vote too. I want to watch Cody and Jess fuck tonight.

• 1Solidarity