The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'll admit, I was rooting for Paul.
tMO9aLN.gif

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My problem with Paul isn't with his game. It's more to do with production and the insane advantage he got. He basically had diplomatic immunity for a month and that fucked up everyone's game, even Paul. I think Paul would have played way differently if he didn't get that advantage.

I want drama because of the dynamic of the personalities they choose to live in the house. I don't like heavy handed rigging creating a shit show combined with some real duds in casting.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Might have said it already but I turned to my wife a few times to /boggle at why paul would be lieing in his goodbye messages. Only thing I can think of is he was in an extremely narcisistic mindset since he had complete control of almost everything in the house and couldn't bring himself out of his bubble long enough to even contemplate that stepping out of character and telling some truths would do him some good.

Shit played out the same during the final jury QA and in his lawn interviews. He honestly thinks he had no part in bullying or that he lied maliciously (vs gameplay). He not only participated in the bullying but instigated every gangbang event that happened in the house. He went so far to even demand his minions didn't apologize to the victim afterwards even when they really wanted to. Scum, through and through.

Oh totally. This is going to totally prove me for the old fart that I am, but it's a huge problem with this generation. They are so full of themselves and have their heads so far up their own ass, that they are completely and totally self unaware. The fact that he totally did not see the fallout that would be caused by jumping ship on Jason and Alex was beyond evident of that. Paul should have targeted Josh and Christmas first, because he should have known after watching Alex and her meltdown over Kevin, he should have completely seen how betraying her that early would have made her bitter. However, he completely believed his own bullshit that they would have a shrine set up for him to pray too in the Jury house. And he found out in the harshest way possible just how wrong he was.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haha I'm not saying he's a good guy, he's not. He was however entertaining and played the game well.

How was him running to a bunch of minions and siccing them on his current target to bang pots and pans in an attempt to make the target get physical entertaining? I'll admit when he switched tactics once it was just the couples, I did appreciate that a little bit more for sure, but at that point there was absolutely no suspense. You knew Paul was going to be in the final 3 with Christmas and Josh no question, so it was 3 or 4 weeks of watching the inevitable play out. I was more interested in seeing how his evicted minions reacted in the jury house than the actual game. I seriously would have been more entertained if they just showed the jury house than watch a bunch of dumbass sheep throw an HOH to Paul's anointed houseguest that week. It was boring AND insufferable.

And he was like Shaq. He played some aspects VERY well.... almost too well, but he completely bricked his free throws way too many times to secure the win.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I saw in interview with Josh where he said that if Paul had owned all the stuff he did, he would have won and I think he's right. Even now in interviews, Paul is refusing to own up to all the shit he did. I think the jury would have respected him more if during the Q/A he would have said yeah I did all this, its part of the game. I'm glad he lost though.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't follow the whole meta universe of Big Brother enough, but I'd love to see Paul react to the social media community at large who has been shitting all over him for 3 months now. Talk about a blindside. Dude has to have been getting hit hard with a dose of reality over the last 36 hours or so.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Haha I'm not saying he's a good guy, he's not. He was however entertaining and played the game well.
Da fuq? Dindu you watching the same shit show we watched?
I don't follow the whole meta universe of Big Brother enough, but I'd love to see Paul react to the social media community at large who has been shitting all over him for 3 months now. Talk about a blindside. Dude has to have been getting hit hard with a dose of reality over the last 36 hours or so.
The big 3
Sucks
Jokers
Reddit

Hate Paul for ruining a season

Last edited:

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Paul just doesn't understand Asian women if he thought he could backstab Alex and she'd get over it.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yes, and he entertained me and played well and made one mistake at the end that cost him. -shrug-
He made that same mistake every time people were evicted, though. Not just at the end. His goodbye messages were still playing people for idiots.

"Kevin, if you're seeing this then Christmas must've gone rogue!"

Vetiria

Silver Knight of the Realm
There was nothing entertaining about Paul either season. Just a moron yelling at the camera then fake crying at the end of this season when he started realizing American hated him.

If he had owned his moves, he probably would have won. But he won't even own up to his game after the show. He's starting to look as delusional as Raven.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

His response so far has been complete delusion about his role in all the shit in the house and why he lost. Like raven levels of delusion.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Bunch of grown men butt hurt about a guy on a reality game show.

This shits more entertaining than the show itself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Bunch of grown men butt hurt about a guy on a reality game show.

This shits more entertaining than the show itself.
Your e good damn right we complain, we're on a fucking thread about a shitty reality TV premise... That means we spend at least three hours a fucking week watching for good reality TV.

And fucking Paul fucked it all up by being Paul, he wasted MY time, by having his stink, in for a second season.

I actually have up bb with the tranny season, and Derrick and the retards that lead into vets coming back to bb18, except my foh dindus, was posting quite a bit for this season, so I thought, maybe it's a good season...

Fucking Paul.