Big Brother

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Guys....so I know Matt Clines who was on this season, just found out lol.

He spent a year over here in the UK for work and we used to go out and pick up chicks, lol. Literally every weekend for a year straight we were on it. Even went to Sweden twice just to bang chicks

Edit*

Just scrolling through the thread and it seems the US Big Brother is nothing like the UK one (although I only ever watched the first season of UK BB that was 20 years ago and the format still lives on)

Can someone summarise what Matt was like?

Last edited:

Vetiria

Silver Knight of the Realm
Guys....so I know Matt Clines who was on this season, just found out lol.

He spent a year over here in the UK for work and we used to go out and pick up chicks, lol. Literally every weekend for a year straight we were on it. Even went to Sweden twice just to bang chicks

Edit*

Just scrolling through the thread and it seems the US Big Brother is nothing like the UK one (although I only ever watched the first season of UK BB that was 20 years ago and the format still lives on)

Can someone summarise what Matt was like?
He was one of the most worthless contestants to ever enter the house. Couldn't compete and got in a showmance with a clown.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
He was one of the most worthless contestants to ever enter the house. Couldn't compete and got in a showmance with a clown.
This. He basically gave up on the game so he could eat cereal.

I actually can't think of a person less deserving to be on the show. His showmance might be one of the dumbest people I've ever seen on reality TV.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
ok anecdote time.

He used to drive to my place and crash on my sofa after a night out - all his loose change/coins would fall out his pockets and I guess because he didn't know UK coins he just left them there. One of my housemates would go and swipe all the money as soon as he left. (this would be our equivalents of cent coins and £1 coins, maybe even a £5 note if my housemate was lucky)

I once brought a girl back to my place with him in tow. I was chatting to her on my bed and Matt from outside shouted "jesus will you fuck that poor girl already", so I did.

He brought a girl back, I came back empty handed, so I let him fuck her in my bed whilst I slept in the living room.

The sole reason for going to Sweden was to "see if Swedish girls really are that hot". It took like 5 minutes to establish it's true. On the second night I brought a girl back to our hostel room, Matt came back a bit later and I answered the door naked with a boner, I asked him to let me have the room and he went and found our other mate in the hotel down the road and slept there.

Last edited:

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
ok anecdote time.

He used to drive to my place and crash on my sofa after a night out - all his loose change would fall out his pockets and I guess because he didn't know UK coins he just left them there. One of my housemates would go and swipe all the money as soon as he left.

I once brought a girl back to my place with him in tow. I was chatting to her on my bed and Matt from outside shouted "jesus will you fuck that poor girl already", so I did.

He brought a girl back, I came back empty handed, so I let him fuck her in my bed whilst I slept in the living room.

The sole reason for going to Sweden was to "see if Swedish girls really are that hot". It took like 5 minutes to establish it's true. On the second night I brought a girl back to our hostel room, Matt came back a bit later and I answered the door naked with a boner, I asked him to let me have the room and he went and found our other mate in the hotel down the road and slept there.

For clarity, I lived two years in england and they have coins instead of dollar bills so letting a bunch fall out of your pocket can add up. I think they have 2 dollar and 5 dollar coins too right ossoi?

Either way, everyone's right, matt completely embarrassed himself on the show and is universally hated. Luckily for him he's so unremarkable that he won't have to deal with the hate for to long.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
For clarity, I lived two years in england and they have coins instead of dollar bills so letting a bunch fall out of your pocket can add up. I think they have 2 dollar and 5 dollar coins too right ossoi?

Either way, everyone's right, matt completely embarrassed himself on the show and is universally hated. Luckily for him he's so unremarkable that he won't have to deal with the hate for to long.

Yeah, we have 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1 and £2 coins. I'd estimate my housemates average haul to be in the range of £3-5. Nobody would willingly leave behind that much cash, but my housemate was a vulture by going straight for it

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, we have 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1 and £2 coins. I'd estimate my housemates average haul to be in the range of £3-5. Nobody would willingly leave behind that much cash, but my housemate was a vulture by going straight for it

Was especially a big deal for us yankees cause when I was there a pound was like 1.60 or something like that (2000-2002). I see it's a little less now.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Cody and Jessica are on amazing race, 2eps so far, haven't watched yet, line up looks like retards again, so Cody and Jessica are obvious favs

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This season of BB(#20) has been one of the best. No lame returnees and plenty of drama/blindsides.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
And just when you think you lose a major source of drama, someone graciously steps up to the plate. I also love this season as I don't really LOVE anyone or HATE them so it's just interesting to watch play out. I don't care if Level 6 or Faute or whatever the fuck they are called win, as long as it stays interesting which it more than has. Individually, more of the cast is just flat entertaining than not intentional or not. Yeah after 6 or 7 seasons that have been meh, this one is awesome.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Agreed. Every eviction has been up in the air up until eviction night outside of last week's because of the house knowing about her power app. Maybe it's different if you are watching the feeds, but I'm not.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i only watched the first 4 eps and got bored, (after they got rid of fat cop) you saying it gets better?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, this has been a good season. I'm not a huge fan of the hacker though as it's just way, WAY too much power for a single week.

Sam is a fucking nutcase. Apparently the night of Bayleigh's eviction she was in the diary room for like 2 hours crying because she "made a pinky promise not to vote her out." She almost left the game that night.

Really pulling for Brett. I feel like he's done well allying himself with everyone in the house and generally seeming like a lovable goofball.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think the hacker was put in simply to keep Level 6 from steam rolling the rest of the season. I don't watch the feeds either, but the wife started to this year, and yeah they add a different perspective. If they have a way for me to watch highlights I'd be much more apt to. The idea of watching those things all day and night just does not appeal to me at all. With that said, when something big happens, wife knows about it and I watch the videos then. IE last weeks massive fight between Tyler and Bayliegh was epic. They did a good job on the recap, but the full experience was so much more.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I think the hacker was put in simply to keep Level 6 from steam rolling the rest of the season. I don't watch the feeds either, but the wife started to this year, and yeah they add a different perspective. If they have a way for me to watch highlights I'd be much more apt to. The idea of watching those things all day and night just does not appeal to me at all. With that said, when something big happens, wife knows about it and I watch the videos then. IE last weeks massive fight between Tyler and Bayliegh was epic. They did a good job on the recap, but the full experience was so much more.

That's kind of the downside of only watching the actual episodes. I saw the whole fight on youtube and in comparison to the episode's cut it wasn't nearly the same.