Biggest guilty pleasures

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I can't stand rap, not sure if this qualifies as rap, but I do enjoy it

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I . . . Just kinda like this song, it was playing on the radio at work for a number of weeks before I even knew it was Miley singing.

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty much how I feel about all her stuff; she is by far the most competent of the aging early-2000s teenyboppers.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Miley doing a very competent version of a classic Dolly Parton song.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
For the longest time, my answer to "What do you listen to?" Was "Pretty much anything but country or rap"

Guilty pleasure lately has been pseudo country, like the two below

Other than that I annoy people in my car with like 6 hour 80s synthwave tracks :p

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Covers by shit bands (whose music I once enjoyed, but alas no more) like; Marilyn Manson - Personal Jesus

Or PowerMan 5000;

Or the above’s older brother;

It’s a shame when your only good song was a cover; Orgy - Blue Monday

And I am adding this one not because the band is shitty, they might not be everyone’s cup of tea however I think they are fantastic, but because it’s a song most people don’t get why I like; Ministry - Lay Lady Lay

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
If I was green I would die~

*piano arpeggios intensify*

Last edited:
I am all over Myley doing Jolene.

My guilty pleasure is totally geek but yet excellent old GD stuff. Roll one, aaaaannnnd the afternoon is gone.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I am all over Myley doing Jolene.

I love Brutul saying it was "very competent". I'm a big fan of the original by Dolly but honestly Mileys is better.

Putting that rendition in the guilty pleasures thread reminds of a date I was once on where she asked me what my guilty pleasures were. And then she proceeded to tell me one of her guilty pleasures was Elton John.

• 1Worf
Team Miley here. She has vocal cords to die for, and I think, unlike some other young stars past like LeAnne, she has a head for it.

She needs to go play a benefit show at a prison, then I will be all in.

• 1Like