Billions

Rikkon

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah the problems with this are, if Bobby is that smart he would not do what he is doing.

He would sit on the sidelines, do some alternative investments and prepare for court.

Also, I read an article that noted how sad it was that a person of color got fucked over again and I just rolled my eyes. She’s here illiegally and breaks the law again and gets deported. Boo fucking hoo

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Axelrod is the fucking dream maker. This latest episode was great (in my opinion). He's such a boss.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I enjoy this show, even though it's completely far fetched. Taylor is annoying, though. I couldn't possibly care less about her(their?) and Wags's storyline right now.

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

elidib

Vyemm Raider
For sure, the whole thing with bringing in a quant... it goes against what bobby believes in for his company, and shows taylor is not cut out to actually make trades, which bobby was doing plenty of and we havent seen taylor doing ANY in they/them's new position.

And then the sheer hubris of "oh, we'll just make our own algorithm in-house". Come the fuck on, your people have no experience in this arena and you just think you can waltz in and "solve" wall street like the snap of a finger? Get the fuck outta here Wu-anna be (i just made that term up, like it?)

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I've liked this season so far. Better than last.

I still can't bring myself to start watching again...Everytime I do, I think how much I hated the VitaminWater thing...It was so unbelievable and stupid....Plus the wife annoyed the shit out of me.

Maybe I'll watch an episode and see if I can get back into it.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
End of last year was retarded, but with other things to watch (The Looming Tower, The Americans etc) I am just letting this pile up so that I can burn through it when the time comes.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That sex scene was not pretty. And wow, I guess Taylor was female after all.

That episode was fantastic though. Dollar bill ruining that cunt's Ferrari was perfect. And wow, so much deception. Think the doctor will end up receiving the Hillary Clinton special?

My guess is Wendy agreeing with Chuck about how she doesn't know how she can continue giving 100% to both the marriage and Axe Capital is actually the opposite of what he assumed it meant. She's going to find that slide and deliver it to Axe, thus ruining the trial and landing herself firmly on the side of Axe.

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
S3 is excellent cannot get enough of it. There is no doubt that Wendy will make both Axe and Chuck meet with the Slide being catalyst , Axe will agree to squash anything he has that could send Wendy and Chuck down and use his two spy's to assist destory all links in return for the slide never seeing the light of day.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This season has been good. Lara divorcing Axe over very little is still dumb.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
What an awesome episode. It was so many twists and turns. I loved it. Holy shit did a lot of stuff go down tonight.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yeah they can take their politics and shove them up their ass. All the way up.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Andolov's story at the end is pretty terrifying lol. This will blow up in his face in the worst way.