Billions

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
People rooted for either one of these assholes? I thought the show was about how power corrupts no matter what side you are on. Almost everyone is a detestable douches on this show.

Wags and Dollar Bill are the only two I root for. I guess their unwavering loyalty is worth points in my book.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm glad this season didn't end with Wags' death the way some of you people thought it would. That would have sucked.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I'm a season behind after the stupid ham-fisted ending that was season 2. Was the third season better?

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anybody else thing wig Taylor was smoking hot? I disgust myself.

giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
ugh.....

I really enjoyed the first part of this weeks episode (dumping the gas stock)...but...

They spend two seasons trying to tell me what a bad ass villain Malcovich is, and he whimpers off not really doing anything?

lazy, IMO.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This show is bad now.

Not having to see Axes wife is fantastic but the quality has really fallen off a cliff.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hate how they try so hard to inject pop culture or political shit into the show. They did it with the Trump effect, then with trans bullshit, now this season they went even further by mocking the me too movement with Rhodes' speech about bdsm.

It's actually pretty astonishing how fast a show can start to spin its tires. Season 1 was fantastic, 2 good still, but 3 and now 4 seem like a waste of time.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I thought 3 was better than 2. By quite a bit.

I think this season has still be fine. I still look forward to watching it.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
What happened last night to Wagner was very disgraceful I can't wait to see what his vengeance is

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This show has the dumbest fucking writing in the world. I'm still watching, but it's a lot of eye-rolling.